• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Mike Minyard

• ORUIsbig

• NYC Golden Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

Good signs

Starting 5 plus, vealy, sango, Haynes, jordan. all in the game in the first half.

Good ball movement and passing.

King some good minutes early

Liberty taking care of the ball and shooting

Sango playing well.

concerns?

Why is caleb missing free throws?

Defence was lax in last 5 minutes. Need to get on that 3 shooter.

Can someone tell me about Steve cooper?  He is good at color though he's not very energetic.  Is he an ORU guy?

Jordan is getting playing time? I am excited about that. I have always though he should see at least a little bit of time here and there. Does anyone know how many points each individual ORU player has?

Seton Hall a must win?  I don't know about a must win, but it's a win we need to impress someone come March.  It's nice to see coach using the bench today because you have to in these three game round robins.  Ken and Caleb can't (shouldn't?) play with more important games ahead.  Conference games are more important than any of the three games this week.

I'm not having any problems with the 1300 internet feed.

Can someone tell me about Steve cooper?  He is good at color though he's not very energetic.  Is he an ORU guy?

Coop was an assistant coach under Phillips at TU.  He has a good relationship with the ORU coaching staff.  I believe he was a high school (Sand Springs?) coach about the same time Hankins was at East Central.  Don't quote me on that info, but I know he coached at TU for a fact.

We seem to be unravelling a bit here in the second half.  SH may have gotten a break or two there as well.  Anyway, the time-out couldn't have come at a better time.  Hopefully we'll come back in and get a little run going.

MAN!  LIberty fouls out again!  That's at least the third time this season.  We're too short-handed to be without him, especially with Moses out tonight.  I wonder if they ever consider putting in Jordan in when Liberty fouls out.  

gains just fouled out.... now Caleb can do what he does best.  

Haynes hasn't played, and Jordan and Spicer have played about a minute each.  We are also playing without Moses Ehambe.  Ken is the only player that has shot a three (1-5).   Can you believe Ken is 1-5 from the free throw line?  I don't think we want Jordan running the point for us.  We're better off to put Ken at the point position.  Look for ORU to play just six players the rest of the way, and Sango/Yemi will be subbed in/out for each other.  We might be better off to put Sango at point instead of Jordan.  The coaches would have played Jordan by now if they thought he could handle it.

It seems like Liberty and King are always in foul trouble. What's the problem? We can't simply blame it on the refts, it's almost every game.

I can't believe our free throw shooting so far. Hopefully we don't drop another one. Otherwise it won'bt be good come March.