South Dakota at ORU

theeagleman5

Good Guys -17.5.....Coyotes coming off a big win at St. Thomas....thats a lot of points....😬

29 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Good Guys -17.5.....Coyotes coming off a big win at St. Thomas....thats a lot of points....😬

If we can average the Denver and Omaha outcomes, it’s about right. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

USD is a dangerous team that has been up and down this year.  They have 5 guys that can knock down three's and AJ Piltzweki is always a threat.  I thought they would be a top 3 team in the league but they lost their coach for 7 games and have not quite figured things out yet. It will be interesting to see how their stamina is after finishing a three game road trip in five days.  Hopefully, ORU can wear them down in the second half.  

Bingo, Keenan....ORU wears USD down in the 2nd half...and any chance that Max has two poor shooting nights in a row at Mabee Center?? TheEagleman thinks not....ORU 88 USD 73.....Go Blue!!!🤩

9 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

Hopefully the weather doesn't affect the crowd

This is current…we shall see. Would definitely be a bummer, because I doubt it would be rescheduled if they cancel again. 

DCF2DF5E-8455-4623-B403-0ECD979849A1.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

This is current…we shall see. Would definitely be a bummer, because I doubt it would be rescheduled if they cancel again. 

DCF2DF5E-8455-4623-B403-0ECD979849A1.jpeg

That would be a bummer and I want to leave tomorrow 

They will play the game because I am sure USD is in town. The question is whether any fans show up. 

11 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

They will play the game because I am sure USD is in town. The question is whether any fans show up. 

It’s ironic that “Pack The Mabee Night” is going to be the smallest crowd of the season. Can’t do anything about the weather this time of year…

USD is for the most part a small guard oriented team.  If ORU can punch the ball instead to Connor, Carlos, or DJ then that should open it up for the shooters on the wing.  The Eagles could try the old inside out combination from the early Paul Mills days.  

The Coyotes played very well in beating the Tommies on the road Saturday night.  I believe that was St. Thomas's only home loss of the season.  Just hope that USD has not figured things out yet because this team is talented.

The Free Entry promo is a great idea. Some season-ticket holders may not know that the ticket from the cancelled game is still valid. This ends any confusion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave Connor said:

The Free Entry promo is a great idea. Some season-ticket holders may not know that the ticket from the cancelled game is still valid. This ends any confusion.

The e-mail we got from Athletics says that season ticket holders should bring their ticket from the Dec. (non)game or some other proof of their seat assignment so that the ushers can verify where you sit. Just in case.

Tulsa doesn't have salt trucks??...Suck it and and show up.....ORU going for win #20 tonight which it's safe to say we have probably NEVER done before the start of February....surely many students will still make that "short walk" from the dorms over to Mabee Center....TheEagleman is looking forward to watching tonight.....GO BLUE!!! :tb-white:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, theeagleman5 said:

Tulsa doesn't have salt trucks??...Suck it and and show up.....ORU going for win #20 tonight which it's safe to say we have probably NEVER done before the start of February....surely many students will still make that "short walk" from the dorms over to Mabee Center....TheEagleman is looking forward to watching tonight.....GO BLUE!!! :tb-white:

They're giving away T-shirts again -- to the first 300 students who come.

• Upvote 3