ORU at NDSU

theeagleman5

TheEagleman is never drunk but will admit that in my glee and chianti drinking I may have used some less than stellar judgment.....Please forgive my lack of class.....TheEagleman loves everyone.....well....mostly everyone.....and last night even LakesBison....😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman is never drunk but will admit that in my glee and chianti drinking I may have used some less than stellar judgment.....Please forgive my lack of class.....TheEagleman loves everyone.....well....mostly everyone.....and last night even LakesBison....😎

Forgiven and forgotten. 

Just try to remember, while I completely abhor some of the things being done at my alma mater, I'm an ORU man thru and thru. And, I'm genuinely excited for these kids having this success! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Old Titan said:

I have to admit… after years of ragging on the sports writers from the Great White North, the two “inforum” articles OT posted earlier in the thread were both excellent.  Not only well written, but entertaining to read, and VERY complimentary of ORU’s “beat down” of NDSU last night. Meanwhile, the Tulsa World prints a dry “nothing-burger” article from staff reports with facts and figures, but no color or life.  This team deserves better… much, much better.   

• Upvote 4

Tulsa World = 🤢🤢🤢

It's not just the Tulsa World. It's the local TV stations. We get better coverage on NBC's affiliate, but ABC and CBS affiliates usually cover us last during sports reports. It's all-OU-and-OSU-and-TU all the time.

The replay is on you tube.  It looks like a Bison fan took the video and besides the first 2 minutes, it is good quality.  

After just watching the NDSU match up, McBride was on fire and it seemed every shot was going to go in.  He had his best game of the season.  It was about this time last year that Isaac became ORU's second best option on offense.  Hoping for a repeat.  With Max and McBride heating up, no one in the Summit League can handle that back court!

ORU  -13.5 TOMORROW.  lol. beep beep beep brinks truck

On 1/19/2023 at 9:10 PM, theeagleman5 said:

We love you LakesBison....you are a good man....but I am an Eagles fan so if you see Carson Wentz up there in Fargo...ask him what went wrong?? Beat KC on Saturday! 🤩

haha. we had this talk!   I am friends with Carson.   his brother Zach more & couple guys that work on his A01 foundation. 

Howie F'ed that all up, didn't get OL help or legit WR after super bowl.  then the OC & DOUG got all goofy after that.  it mentally drained Carson.

ps. YOU & ME for Sat ORU game vs und.   if the spread is ANYTHING under -15 we are throwing $2500 each on ORU