ORU at NDSU

theeagleman5

12 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

These refs 😄

As usual when playing up North, never seen them before.

But I will bet money that each of them has already called at least one NDSU game this season, and in Fargo.  Will confirm post-game...

Drink up Lakes...you are gonna need it. 😎

• Haha 1

Guess Richman no longer owns Coach Mills....this is a total blowout...🤩

Gosh....this is a beautiful thing....theEagleman is fine with a little Phipps now....😍

• Like 1

We smothered Nelson in the 2nd half, it was beautiful. I think he was gassed from the first half but our game plan was  well executed.

• Like 1

Frankly FLOORED by this result. 

That's a pretty good NDSU squad and ORU just stepped on their throat in the second half in front of a boistrous crowd in Fargo, holding the Bison to just TWENTY TWO points.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ORU2009EMR said:

I'm curious to know if OldTitan now Believes?

LOL - you're new here, so I'll cut you some slack.

Let's just say I have a long history of playing the contrarian for the reverse-juju effect.  #TrustTheProcess

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

We smothered Nelson in the 2nd half, it was beautiful. I think he was gassed from the first half but our game plan was  well executed.

"TEACHER SAYS, 'EVERY TIME WE DOUBLE-TEAM, AN ANGEL GETS ITS WINGS'!"

Classic Film Christmas Movies GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Vanover is Gold on the help defense. It reminds me of the early days with Dwight Howard on the Magic. Stan Van Gundy would always say it's not about how many shots Dwight would block, but how many shots he altered because he was always lurking downlow.

• Upvote 2

Wish Coach Mills was here so I could kiss him....what a lovely win... TheEagleman is on his 3rd Chianti... up yours Voice!!! 😛

Of all the great offensive and defensive plays in the game, one stands out to me. Weavers 3 pointer that changed the momentum NDSU had in the 2nd half. I'm sure anyone who was watching ESPN+ broadcast heard their announcers compare DJ to Robert Horry. Not a bad comparison. A great win against a very good team, with a potentially hostile crowd, in a Summit League tournament-type atmosphere.  This team is still rising to their potential. Stay hungry guys. Stay hungry.

• Like 1