The Starting Five

Old Titan

On 6/28/2022 at 5:58 PM, Old Titan said:

Burgers for EVERYONE on here if ORU holds opponents to 70 points a night this season.

WITH FRIES AND A DRINK.

burger GIF by Mxli Snacks

A forgotten bold promise that is hanging on by a thread (70.3 ppg). With rounding I think I get a burger meal.  

(Edit: we are actually at 70.5 points per game. If we hold NDSU to 54 tonight, we all get burgers.)

it is very interesting to read this thread with all our hang wringing about defense and seeing now what we have. It is a pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OKCEagle just can't help himself and TheEagleman deserves all of it....I WAS WRONG.....and if Connor Vanover shines tonight and wins the MVP Award then I will probably have to eat even more crow.....and honestly, I hope it happens....just an update....TheEagleman is gonna have a couple 🍷tonight but no wagering.....have not made a bet all season....we will see what happens if ORU is in the Big Dance but I have been wager free all year.....looking forward to tonight....GO BLUE!!! :shield-logo:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

A forgotten bold promise that is hanging on by a thread (70.3 ppg). With rounding I think I get a burger meal.  

(Edit: we are actually at 70.5 points per game. If we hold NDSU to 54 tonight, we all get burgers.)

Love this - I'll be mailing Meal Deal gift certificates all over the country!

On 7/5/2022 at 1:19 PM, Old Titan said:

Vanover starts, wins tip, launches a couple of threes and blocks a shot before Lufile subs in at 16:00 media TO to bang for at least the next 8 minutes.  Vanover back in at the 8:00 media TO; Elijah closes out the final 4:00 of each half, fouls permitting.

The idea being Vanover disrupts early in each half, Lufile stays out of foul trouble to impose his will late. 

Hey, substitute "Patrick" for "Elijah" in this post from last July, and I think I was on to something!  LOL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Love this - I'll be mailing Meal Deal gift certificates all over the country!

Hahem . . . 

Bison will score more than 54 tonight so TheEagleman thinks OKCEagle is safe....but if by some strange set of circumstances ORU manages to hold them to 54 or less....Five Guys makes a fantastic burger and along with Fries about a $20 gift card should do it.......Image result for Five Guys hamburgers Logo

8 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Bison will score more than 54 tonight so TheEagleman thinks OKCEagle is safe....but if by some strange set of circumstances ORU manages to hold them to 54 or less....Five Guys makes a fantastic burger and along with Fries about a $20 gift card should do it.......Image result for Five Guys hamburgers Logo

Considering what Five Guys is charging these days, that should be a ribeye sandwich, with a baked potato - loaded!

• Haha 1

Just give my gift card to Dr. Cornelius. When he comes up to Winnipeg, before going to the Bridge Drive In for dessert, we'll go to MacDonald's for the Meal Deal. Thanks very much, Old Titan! Just waiting for the score to go in our favor now! 🍔🍟😎

Almost halftime, but I’ll go ahead and put in my order. Double cheese and onions please !

• Haha 1