Max Abmas / Mock Drafts

ORUalum

Great decision for Max.  He can increase his draft stock by continuing to strengthen his game.  Great news!

Eagleman must have slipped the 76ers management 20 bucks to lay off of Max! 🤪  

• Haha 1

Just got my seats today! Call Wes Leander and he will hook you up! New blue wider seats!

I wonder if Max could convince KO to reconsider the whole transfer thing? Or maybe Obanor knew Max was coming back and it didn’t matter? Only reason I bring it up is OU had a player enter the transfer portal and he ended up coming back to OU. The OU player was a benchwarmer, so it’s not the same situation as KO, but the broader possibility that a player could come back after entering the portal is interesting. 

It would be a dream come true if Kevin would return. I pray it happens, but I’ll understand if it doesn’t. ☹️

5 minutes ago, eagle88 said:

Just got my seats today! Call Wes Leander and he will hook you up! New blue wider seats!

I just emailed him!!

In my opinion KO would be wise to come back. He has a green light light at ORU in a system he is familiar with. I believe a lot of his success is due to the environment he was in at ORU and the style of play that fit his game.  The old saying that the grass is not always greener on the other side. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it at all possible that KO entered the portal to “keep his options open” and see what Max decided to do? I think it’s a very real possibility that they decide to “run it back” and the preseason hype is going to be INSANE!! Please come back Kevin!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoops Junkie said:

Is it at all possible that KO entered the portal to “keep his options open” and see what Max decided to do? I think it’s a very real possibility that they decide to “run it back” and the preseason hype is going to be INSANE!! Please come back Kevin!

We love you, Kevin! Please come back!!

9 minutes ago, titansforever said:

We love you, Kevin! Please come back!!

Should we paint up some posters “COME BACK KO!!”, go have a rally outside the player dorms and get KJRH to come film It? 😆 

I hope there are some Tulsa businesses that hook Max up with some of that NIL money....this is big for ORU!

Now we just need oruvoice to speak KO's return into existence.

KO is much more likely to get NIL money at ORU than at a Power 5 school IMO.  He will first have to prove himself at the new school, and that will be a wait.