NCAA Round of 32: #15 ORU vs. #7 Florida

Old Titan

TU FANS  = 🥴🤢🤮

With man it is impossible but with God all things are possible mark 27:10 way to go ORU!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

In-game brilliance from the TU Board. 🤣

image.thumb.png.f1fa86f9a47070c09e2cc0f7f58a99cc.png

I have you beat 😆

IMG_2361.png

2 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

I was there contributing to that madness and mayhem. Incredible seeing them honor former basketball players and alumni that were around for that run in the 70's. Seeing former athletic dept staff member and other guys like Michael Harriston (sp?) so emotional after the game...words couldn't describe it. This teams run has meant so much to this ORU community. Everyone that was apart of of ORU for all these years...tonight was a night of healing and recompense on so many levels.   

• Upvote 1

Down go the Pokes.

If Gonzaga beats OU tomorrow, ORU will be the last Oklahoma school standing.

most fans ive ever seen in the Mabee center....  I kidd...i kidd.... haha

maybe next year you can draw 5000 some games

The other guys stepped up tonight and even Sheldon Stevens had a four point play! Incredible.  Kareem and Carlos were 8-13 from the field for 18 points.  ORU also forced 20 turnovers, including 12 steals.  The turnovers were Florida's undoing all game long.

43 minutes ago, ron said:

This is what Oral envisioned! What wonderful interviews by coach and players!

Yeah good call Ron.  Coach Mills is basically preaching the gospel at the end of his press conference!  Would TU or other schools that might want to hire him go for that? Not likely

Love you, Warren Niles!!!...one of TheEagleman's favorite ORU players of all time!!!....and yes....THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ORAL ENVISIONED....so sorry he is not alive to see it but somehow I have to wonder if he was watching and loving it from above....ah....probably not....they have better things to do up there than watch basketball.....😃:tb-white:

On 3/21/2021 at 11:18 PM, vcboy2000 said:

I was there contributing to that madness and mayhem. Incredible seeing them honor former basketball players and alumni that were around for that run in the 70's. Seeing former athletic dept staff member and other guys like Michael Harriston (sp?) so emotional after the game...words couldn't describe it. This teams run has meant so much to this ORU community. Everyone that was apart of of ORU for all these years...tonight was a night of healing and recompense on so many levels.   

This is awesome. Still hard to believe that it really happened!

Does anyone know how to stream this game? I've watched the condensed highlights, but I'd really like to rewatch the game in its' entirety. 

1 hour ago, EagleManiac said:

Does anyone know how to stream this game? I've watched the condensed highlights, but I'd really like to rewatch the game in its' entirety. 

I've got it on DVR . . .

• Haha 1