NCAA Round of 32: #15 ORU vs. #7 Florida

Old Titan

I wish Weaver would set his feet....some really ill advised attempts tonight

That was a block. Weaver knocked it against the backboard. Just like Castleton earlier. 

1 minute ago, ORUTerry said:

That was a block. Weaver knocked it against the backboard. Just like Castleton earlier. 

Back to back, that call and the offensive foul on Abmas were criminally bad.

The play by play announces we are running out of time down by 5 with 6 minutes to go. 

Mills w/the hacka shaq....and big bucket from KO

ORU retakes the lead!!!!!

• Like 1

I am in Canada and couldn't get the game any normal way. I was following the ESPN box score for a lot of the game. When the time showed run out and the game "Final", I had to check the result about 5 or 6 times to be sure that I was reading it right. Wow! Just Wow!

• Upvote 1

This is my greatest moment of sports happiness ever

• Upvote 1

Should I do penance for not following the Golden Eagles for a number of years? For me, this seems like it has come almost out of nowhere!

4 minutes ago, ron said:

I am in Canada and couldn't get the game any normal way. I was following the ESPN box score for a lot of the game. When the time showed run out and the game "Final", I had to check the result about 5 or 6 times to be sure that I was reading it right. Wow! Just Wow!

Ron! Welcome back!

God is good!  Weaver 1-6 but hits the corner three to bring ORU to victory.  ORU trailed the whole game but never gave up.  Just so grateful for this team.  K.O. was really strong in the second half and took it to the big guy Castleton.  The defense came to life in the last minutes.  When Florida started slowing down on offense that really hurt them at the end.  Go Eagles

• Like 1