NCAA Round of 32: #15 ORU vs. #7 Florida

Old Titan

I am in utter amazement! This years team is an amazing group of young men with incredible character! They have made history for all of us!! Coming back 11 points down against a really good team takes nerves and grit! Congrats Coach Mills and all staff and players! Let's beat Arkansas 

:shield-logo:Image result for Princess Bride Photos Inconceivable. Size: 176 x 204. Source: www.fanpop.com:shield-logo:

• Like 1

Am I the only one who is going to stay up and watch both games again 🤣

Was it just TheEagleman but did anyone else have flashbacks to 2005 Summit Final vs. Oakland when the Florida kid put up that final three ball while falling out of bounds in the corner?....that was crazy....thought for sure it was going in......Image result for Princess Bride Photos Inconceivable. Size: 100 x 92. Source: www.redbubble.com

2 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Am I the only one who is going to stay up and watch both games again 🤣

I have already watched the condensed game!!

7 minutes ago, dbl78 said:

I have already watched the condensed game!!

Link?

10 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Was it just TheEagleman but did anyone else have flashbacks to 2005 Summit Final vs. Oakland when the Florida kid put up that final three ball while falling out of bounds in the corner?....that was crazy....thought for sure it was going in......Image result for Princess Bride Photos Inconceivable. Size: 100 x 92. Source: www.redbubble.com

You were not the only one.  Obanor had to keep it interesting by missing his first FT of the tourney. 

• Like 1

Hey OKCEagle...remember the buzzer beating 45 ft bomb by UTSA against ORU in Stillwater Pre-season NIT the night you and I were there and sitting with Mike Minyard ???...Somehow we blew a 17 point halftime lead and  Roundtree missed a FT with 3 seconds left that led to the winning shot.......lol....hardly seems 10 yrs ago....😎

ORU really shut down  Mann at the end.  He did not score the last 17 minutes of the game.  It seemed like all the bounces went the Eagles way in the last five minutes.  Expect a miracle!