ORU or Tulsa Sports Commission

vcboy2000

Stl Vu Fan you could be the next Judge Judy or Judge Reinhold (if anyone else watched Arrested Development). As much as I love to hate Valpo for being so successful for so long, you just have to be so fair and just in your posts, that I just can't help but like Valpo at least a little. I was hoping all your fans were like valpo rick, so that I could really dislike you guys. But dangit I have to like Valpo just a little for a genuine fan like yourself.

The name is Wapner, sir. The only such judge with a tv show that I ever respected.

Nevertheless, the bench accepts your gracious motion and receives it with the respect and honor in which it was intended. Thank you, sir.

The bench also recognizes eaglei, who I spent lots of halftimes with in the VIP Hospitality room, along with the lovely Mrs. eaglei. You both as well are a credit to your fanbase.

And now, that is enough flattery of the bench for today. The Court decrees you go off and enjoy your Big Dance! Off with you, with the Court's blessings!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ValpoRick

• tmh8286

• Stl VU Fan

• orumom

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going with my original name, "Mr. Reinhold's Courtroom"

You'll go with Wapner, sir, and like it. :evil: The rest are fakers.

In reality, there have only been two or three complainers. We don't need to paint that picture with too broad of a brush.