Sam Houston St. vs. ORU 2nd Round

theeagleman5

Watching ORU basketball this year has been like getting a root canal....how can a team score 15 pts in the 2nd half?....geez....we are down to our last 53 seconds and are going down quietly....this is a brutal loss....TheEagleman for one is glad that he doesn't have to put up with another game Friday night....I can gladly wait until November.....pathetic...... :puke:  :puke:  :puke:

i think Coach Sutton was ready to move on last off season.  i think he is even more ready after tonight. 

poor rotation tonight...ORU looks like the tired team in the second half...way too much DJ jackson in the second half.  Sam can get in the lane anytime they want.

If the CTI or CBI come calling for postseason, I hope we don't accept.  It would be a miracle for the NIT to invite.  Let the season be over.

• Upvote 1

A couple of weeks ago John Calipari apologized for not being able to get his Kentucky team to play at the level they should be playing at; Scott Sutton should do the same. 

A fitting end to what has been the most disappointing season of ORU men's basketball in recent memory.

• Upvote 1

Sutton has gone through a lot over the last couple of months with the loss of his mother. I am sure he is ready for the season to be over too.

This season has been a big disappointment for everyone.

Warren Niles showing some emotion with 33 seconds left after a collision under the basket....a little late, isn't it?....where has that been all night?......ORU gets a huge turnover after 4 FTs by Niles and we have the ball with 18 seconds left and a chance to tie or win!...Expect a Miracle?....nah..... |(

That's the best that Warren Niles could come up with?

What the heck is Niles doing????????????????.....he chokes in a big time spot and turns it over......take the 3-ball!!!!!!......horrendous!..... :puke:

Sutton has gone through a lot over the last couple of months with the loss of his mother. I am sure he is ready for the season to be over too.

This season has been a big disappointment for everyone.

Ah, you're right. Thanks for the perspective. 

I'm sure there are plenty of other potential coaches who would pay attention during the game.

• Upvote 1

Seems like the perfect ending to the season. Just like last years tourney loss. Go out with a whimper. Pathetic.

SHSU misses the back end of a 1 and 1 and Billbury misses an open 3 at the buzzer to tie.....58-55 Bearkats beat ORU....typical end to an underachieving season.....TheEagleman has had enough....we won't be playing any post season basketball....18-14 is it.....it will be NW State vs. SFA in the final....but who cares at this point....I need a bromo..... :puke:

Hey....Bruce Pearl is available...... :nerd: