• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUalum

• Old Titan

• vcboy2000

• 89rabbit

About to head out to the Mabee Center. Who would have thought that the most anticipated game of the conference season would not be against Oakland, but against SDSU in January? I have a feeling that the crowd will be decent even though the students are still gone. We won't know until 10 minutes into the game because our fans are notorious for waiting til right at 7pm to try and pile in all at one time.

odds of ORU win just took a huge blow. JOHN YORKOVICH is one of the officials. thank you Summit League :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

GeoffHaxton

Tonight's refs. JOHN YORKOVICH, Bart Wegenke, Jeff Albright. Yorkovich gave Scott Sutton 2 techs and ran him from game in Fargo. #ORUMBB

Yes it was, Rabbit....we kicked your A$$....DoMo settles for now who is the best player in the league with 38 pts....Wolters got 22 but came up small in the last 10 minutes.....ORU finishes on a 34-15 run to get a big win and first place in the Summit.....still many more games to be played including a return trip to the Dakotas....that will be no picnic.....and WIU next Thursday will also be no easy task....the Leathernecks won again tonight and are hot.....but for the next few nights ORU is 6-0 and in first..... :clap:

ORU live-rpi.com up to 47 (as of right now) w/the win tonight. i was surprised that SDSU looked like the tired team in the second half.

SDSU and NDSU will both give ORU all the want up there. ORU just needs to win the rest of the home conf games and split the rest of the conf road trips.

TU also falls to SMU tonight. SMU must be playing better, they did not look that good against ORU.

Congrats to the Golden Eagle basketball team! What a joy to listen to this basketball game! I hope this team is really starting to realize what they are capable of. This is an awesome squad and Dominique Morrison . . .! Unconscious! This team can go far. I heard there were scouts in the stands looking at Wolters. I wonder if they got a little distracted along the way.

I can't think of a time when I've seen ORU play SO well in two consecutive critical games. Eight turnovers on Thursday and only six tonight - are you kidding me??? DoMo's unconscious 38 points virtually secures him a second straight POW award with 27.3ppg in three huge wins. ORU faces two very hot teams that both play very well, but blow them both out by 9 and 22. VERY special team this year! Just have to keep it going one game at a time!

ORU live-rpi.com up to 47 (as of right now) w/the win tonight. i was surprised that SDSU looked like the tired team in the second half.

SDSU and NDSU will both give ORU all the want up there. ORU just needs to win the rest of the home conf games and split the rest of the conf road trips.

TU also falls to SMU tonight. SMU must be playing better, they did not look that good against ORU.

SMU is not better, they just played TU this time. The old TU would have beat these guys like you just beat SDSU.

I too was surprised at how gassed SDSU was early in the 2nd half. The zone really took Wolters out of the game too.

Congrats, that was an old fashioned whoppen.

P.S. KC Bar-B-Q is still the best.

Takes guts coming over to our board after that beat down. Class act, Rabbit.

great point vcboy2000. Coach made that point in his post game. can't believe Sutton played that much zone. he is continuing to grow as a coach...really great to see.

How about DoMo's stat line of 38 pts on 11-15 FGs an 11-11 FTs...EFFICIENT!! Wolters needed 22 shots to score 22.

Sutton Post game

Hey every body. I have been overseas for the past year but have been keeping track of ORU sports. Anybody know where i can watch a replay of this game?