2011-12 opponents

Hoopsdude18

TheEagleman is in the midst of a hurricane in eastern PA....I'm drinking heavily..... :wacko::blink::wacko:

TheEagleman prefers ORU playing at Gonzaga then against TU any day of the week...and with us being in the midst of that rough stretch of home games for the Zags....what will they do when ORU sneaks into Spokane and upsets them?....I can see it now....Niles goes off for 35...DBH and DoMo each chip in with 20 and a double double for Tree....ORU runs away at the end like we did at Lawrence, Kansas 5 yrs ago.... ;-)

As much as I'd love a win in Spokane, it wouldn't compare in the slightest bit to the win in Lawrence.

TheEagleman survived the hurricane and loss of power for 12+ hours.....and yeah, the KU win is not to be compared with a possible win at Gonzaga....was just saying we will probably need to play and shoot that well to pull it off...the Zags are always very good and it's a tough place to play.... :wink:

I guess that the official ORU schedule should be released this week.....looks like everything has fallen into place....it's 75 degrees and a beautiful sunny day here in suburban Philadelphia....a perfect day for golf....TheEagleman is headed to Yardley CC for 18 holes this afternoon....should be a very nice outing.....fore!..... :wink:

new SID blake freeland just tweeted:

"Just got the go-ahead from Coach Sutton ... #ORUMBB Schedule will be released TODAY!"

TheEagleman has to say that this is one of ORU's most attractive schedules in years....tough but winnable road games and four attractive home non-conference games in Missouri State, Austin Peay, Texas Tech and the Bracketbuster opponent....this season should be a very entertaining one for all of us ORU fans.....I was not complementary of last year's slate but congrats to Coach Sutton, Mike Carter and the staff for a job well done in 2011-12.... :clap: