WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE BOK???

tmh8286

Anyonw catch Weber St-Montana tonight? Montana down 20 at half, has a guy score 42 and wins 66-65.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• theeagleman5

• vcboy2000

• darrenj

TU has been a second half team all year. I would really like to know how many games they were behind at halftime that they came back to win - it was a bunch.

That was great game. I watched the first half and it was a blow out. I started watching again with about 8 minutes to go and it was a 6 point game. That kid was unstoppable.

According to the newspaper, announced attendance last night was 7,760. I don't know about full session sales.

With Memphis out of the picture, TU chances just increased exponetially. Look for the team to come out super energized from the opening tip.

Tulsa will probably make the NCAA tournament now with the calls they get. UAB and Memphis are both out.

Marshal up by with about 10 min left in the first half. (19-21)

Did conference USA have no TV package for their tournament?

Did conference USA have no TV package for their tournament?

It's on CBS College - on Dish Network it is Channel 152

I don't think last night's was televised - at least the newspaper said it wasn't

Have you checked out the C-USA tournament page, though? It is TERRIBLE!!! NO information, not kept updated. The Summit League site was FAR BETTER during the Summit League Tournament.

Marshal up by 5 at the half, which is setting up second half heroics for TU.

With Memphis out of the picture, TU chances just increased exponetially. Look for the team to come out super energized from the opening tip.

TU started the the half hot, but the Thundering Herd came thundering back, finish the half 38-33, Marshall.

I'll be curious if TU has a stronger second half. As I said previously somewhere, it seems to me that they've tended to be a second half team much of the season; but in this case my impression has been that TU has had a hard time keeping up, rather than getting off to a slow start.

No. I thought about going, but decided not to. Just watching other games and looking ESPN Gamecast updates.