ORU-SDSU game thread

ron

just got back from watching the game at peabody's in saratoga springs boy did lewis save the day! ORU has to shoot better from the free throw line and make their layups  they better play better against nd st

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ron

• theeagleman5

• vcboy2000

• ORUTex

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The story says ORU finished the last 5:23 on a 10-0 run.  Much better than earlier in the half when I swear SDSU scored 6 trips in a row.  Great defense when we needed it.  Lewis won the game on both ends.  He was guarding Cordova down the stretch and held him scoreless.

When Jarvis is on, we can beat any team in the nation. When Jarvis is off we can be beat by any team in the nation.

I will take a win anyday. I just think Jarvis needs to look to our bigs more when his shots are not falling. I'm not a fan of the "shoot out of it" philosophy.

Props to Lewis. He was clutch tonight. If it wasn't for him, we would be looking at the #2 seed. I think he should be the go to guy under pressure moments.