ORU-SDSU game thread

ron

Things are not starting well tonight. I keep getting a notice from Jumptv thanking me for purchasing this event and telling me to check their website for start times. If their website is our website, I have already checked and we should be getting the Elive audio signal already (for about 15 minutes). I'll have to check if it's a browser issue or not as I have had problems with my browser of choice - Firefox - and have had to go to IE for the past few weeks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ron

• theeagleman5

• vcboy2000

• ORUTex

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Audio works on IE. I've got Hax interviewing Scott Sutton right now. Almost tipoff. With all the hype for Saturday, I am excited about what is going to happen tonight.

TheEagleman has the HDTV tuned in to FoxSports Central and tip off is in 10 minutes....dinner is in the oven but the wine has already been poured....let's go Vegas Gold!..... :-D

I feel like I'm riding a tricycle compared to what you guys are driving! Unfortunately I'm up in Canada and don't have the network availability that you guys have. I've got a reindeer running on a treadmill outside trying to keep my laptop supplied with power. :-D

Holdman has injured his knee and may be out for the season. That would be a shame. I wonder if that potentially gives a walk-on some more minutes if we jump out to a big lead. Lot of if's there in any case. Better play some basketball first. :-D

Sutton looking good in that gray suit....Is Guyton still on the team?

Jarvis off to a good start....we look relaxed....ORU fans must be watching in dorms....too many empty seats again....ugh!... :|

Sutton looking good in that gray suit....Is Guyton still on the team?

Wasn't he suspended? Isn't that permanent?

We had people in the lobby tonight buying tickets for the North Dakota State game and then leaving immediately.  A lot of our season ticket holders pick one game a week to attend, and there is no doubt that the majority of people have picked Saturday to attend.

We have a great core of fans, but we just don't have a large die hard fan base.  It's the worse reality with being an ORU fan.  Someday our fan base will take off.

25-14...TheEagleman loves Stokes....very good player for a frosh.... :-D

Eagleman! Good to have your company a bit on this lovely evening. Looks like the boys are getting it done tonight!