NDSU Promo(s) on Feb. 28

Mike Minyard

We will be telling everyone to wear blue.

Phone calls and e-mails will promote the "Wear Blue" for the game.

We'll also have it on our Tulsa World ads.

It will be an all out blitz to make sure that people know to wear blue.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Minyard

• bballmangc

• ORU_Ed

• SOLO_Gold

The marketing effort is going to encourage people to be in their seat no later than 6:45 wearing a blue shirt.  We need a hostile environment from the beginning.

We are working on some facebook type marketing for the student body that will involve videos all week long.

I'd really life for their to be some type of atmosphere during pre-game warm ups.

The marketing effort is going to encourage people to be in their seat no later than 6:45 wearing a blue shirt.  We need a hostile environment from the beginning.

We are working on some facebook type marketing for the student body that will involve videos all week long.

I'd really life for their to be some type of atmosphere during pre-game warm ups.

Great idea to try to get the student there early.  Maybe more of them will be enticed to stand up during the game! (rather than just the first few rows of maniacs)

Even tho I am a staff member I bought two tickets to make sure my wife and I can sit in our favorite seets. :-D Are there blue t shirts available like the white out last year??? :lol:

No free shirts this year. 

I wanted to call the promotion BYOB... Bring Your Own Blue. But that didn't make it very far.

I thought I would just spray-paint my entire body blue. Anyone know where I can get 10 cases of Krylon?

For the chance to see that I'll supply them  :-D!

I thought I would just spray-paint my entire body blue. Anyone know where I can get 10 cases of Krylon?

That's awesome!  First post in a while that really made me laugh out loud. I'd pay to see it!

Mabey we could encourage people to go to the ORU Bookstore, Wal-Mart across from ORU, fanatics, etc to pick up thier ORU Blue T-shirt. I just think you'll have so many people that won't think about it til Sat night and then realize they don't have ORU Blue and will just go to the game as is.

Mabey we could encourage people to go to the ORU Bookstore, Wal-Mart across from ORU, fanatics, etc to pick up thier ORU Blue T-shirt. I just think you'll have so many people that won't think about it til Sat night and then realize they don't have ORU Blue and will just go to the game as is.

We won't get 100% of everyone to wear blue, but I bet we get more than you think. We just have to make sure people within our circles know to wear blue.

House paint works well too and you can just use a roller and roll it right on.  (Know from Experience!)

So how many guys on the message board are going to paint their face?  I can already see OT going shirtless covered in blue paint!

I noticed at the Walgreens located @ 71st & Lewis there are ORU hoodies on sale. It's $9.99 for a BLUE ORU hoodie with ELI on the front - great buy. 

I noticed at the Walgreens located @ 71st & Lewis there are ORU hoodies on sale. It's $9.99 for a BLUE ORU hoodie with ELI on the front - great buy. 

Here's an income opportunity for a starving student.  I'll pay $25 if someone will buy me that hoody and mail it to Dallas.

Here's an income opportunity for a starving student.  I'll pay $25 if someone will buy me that hoody and mail it to Dallas.

What about a starving employee???  LOL

Do we know the TV situation for the NDSU game? Will ESPN Full Court pick it up?

Do we know the TV situation for the NDSU game? Will ESPN Full Court pick it up?

I heard that we have decided not to broadcast the NDSU game so that we could try to pack the house.  No FCS, no KGEB and possibly no Geoff Haxton!!