DAY IS THE BEST IN CONFERENCE

ANDROO

I agree TMH.... NDSU has been tough... They beat Northern Illinois and a few other decent teams. I think the mid-con would be much better off adding NDSU AND SDSU and dropping CENTENARY and SUU... The travel wouldnt be that bad if you could go to SDSU AND NDSU all in one trip...

By the way, Q-DAY scored 24 in the second half and none in the first half, which means most of his points were agaisnt the NDSU practice squad...But still a solid game...

TMH I want to apologize for yesterday. I have a passion for UMKC basketball along with the Mid-Con and really want the mid-con to become a good mid-major conference... My opinion on Wooten and Day have not changed, But wanted to apologize to ORU fans for stiring up "YOUR" board with non ORU material.. Wont happen again.. I enjoy most all of the post on this board and would like to continue to write and be a part of post on this board....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• ANDROO

• Stl VU Fan

• ValpoRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Apology accepted, but not really needed. I didn't mean to rile you with the things I was saying. No argument from me that ORU has struggled against UMKC for some time. Watson, for whatever reason, absolutely owned us. I think it was unfair to accuse ORU fans of not liking him for that reason - most fans that I talk to appreciate talented players that come here, whether they win or lose to us. Justified or not, it was the behavior, not the ability, of Michael Watson that got under our skin.

I'm going to settle this argument once and for all. I'm the best fan in the Mid-Con!!!! I'm 250lbs and 5'9". I can sit on any fan and within minutes they will have to cart in the oxygen tank if you want any chance of surviving with your life. There now. It's settled.

Guest EagleBackr
I'm going to settle this argument once and for all. I'm the best fan in the Mid-Con!!!! I'm 250lbs and 5'9". I can sit on any fan and within minutes they will have to cart in the oxygen tank if you want any chance of surviving with your life. There now. It's settled.

Gee, 5'9" and 250 - that stands you apart from the typical Valpo fan about as much as a character in a "Where's Waldo?" puzzle...

Gee, 5'9" and 250 - that stands you apart from the typical Valpo fan about as much as a character in a "Where's Waldo?" puzzle...

It's all muscle right around the stomach area.

Would have to say Quinton Day is the best player in the conference,,,, He leads the league in steals, assist, and is 2nd in points right now... He is also shooting 42% from the floor right now, which is damn good by a guard.. I know this is the ORU board,, but As a mid-con fan, I get tired of hearing how oppland and Green are the best in the conference when DAY's numbers show he is the best.... I wish he had some help so his team's record would be better..... If his teamates would hit some shots he would be averaging over 8 assist.....Good luck the rest of the year,,, The mid-con comes down to 3 games in march.....

Hey ANDROO hate to tell you again but it still the Caleb & Larry show.

Day, Quinton 2 for 12 and 1 of 8 three's 6 of 8 free throws for 11points.

in the IUPUI game loss.