Scott Cherry blog

titansforever

I noticed this Methuselah of a thread was on its death bed; thought I would try to resuscitate it.

Though honestly I can't remember what 90% of the darn thing is about...  :-P

Just when it was about to breathe it's last . . . can't you just let it die??

You KNOW things are slow when the postmeister, OT, posts to a thread just to keep it going :lol:!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LarryL

• theeagleman5

• tmh8286

• Old Titan

I love lamp

Isn't that a clip of you and McCutchen's regular meetings with Higgins on Monday mornings?

Nice 'staches, by the way - you guys should do THAT as a contest, rather than the "Diet Challenge"...  :mrgreen:

Isn't that a clip of you and McCutchen's regular meetings with Higgins on Monday mornings?

Nice 'staches, by the way - you guys should do THAT as a contest, rather than the "Diet Challenge"...  :mrgreen:

You caught us!  Oh... get ready for "Mustache Night" at an ORU game this year.  It's already in the works.

You caught us!  Oh... get ready for "Mustache Night" at an ORU game this year.  It's already in the works.

Does that mean I will need to shave the goatee for that weekend, but leave the 'stache?

Trust me, it's a bad look - kind of a bloated "My Name is Earl"  :-o

I've had my going, in various configurations, for only thirty three years.

Does that mean I will need to shave the goatee for that weekend, but leave the 'stache?

Trust me, it's a bad look - kind of a bloated "My Name is Earl"  :-o

The morning guy on KRMG said a while back, in essence, that the time has come when no self-respecting guy would wear a goatee any more.

I started walking around with my hand over my mouth  :oops: . . .

Probably because he couldn't grow one even if he used Rogaine on his chin  :-o . . .

Hey Cletus - do you get the "Excellence" magazine from ORU?  If you do, check the latest issue, where they list all the people that have donated to the university in the past year, and I think you are listed either right before me or after me on the list. 

At least I'm guessing that's you!

Probably because he couldn't grow one even if he used Rogaine on his chin  :-o . . .

I guess he doesn't think you can be a whole man with even a little beard! :-)

[quote author=tmh8286 link=topic=5133.msg43491#msg43491 date=1215633570

Hey Cletus - do you get the "Excellence" magazine from ORU?  If you do, check the latest issue, where they list all the people that have donated to the university in the past year, and I think you are listed either right before me or after me on the list. 

At least I'm guessing that's you!

Hey, Methuselah lived to be 969 years old - let's keep this puppy going for 969 posts! :wink:

That's not worth a boo Larry, but I must agree with tmh, a little heavy on the Velveeta...

The morning guy on KRMG said a while back, in essence, that the time has come when no self-respecting guy would wear a goatee any more.

Are you talking about Rick Couri?

He's probably just an "anti-goat-ite".

Because when he grows one, he looks like Dom Delouise.

I started walking around with my hand over my mouth  :oops: . . .

I've listened to enough radio guys to know that their opinions have to be taken with a grain of salt just like everyone else's. I am still proudly displaying mine. :mrgreen: (just shift the hair to the bottom of the face :-D)