RPI Factor Games

Texasgrip

OU keeping it close...down 39-36 with 17 min. to go...

3:20 A&M vs. KU

5:00 Ark vs. Tenn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Texasgrip

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• SOLO_Gold

The WAC Championship was interesting, with New Mexico State taking Boise State to triple overtime, before Boise State finally won.  Bet ORUBlue82 is excited about that!  ManiacVP, too.

The WAC Championship was interesting, with New Mexico State taking Boise State to triple overtime, before Boise State finally won.  Bet ORUBlue82 is excited about that!  ManiacVP, too.

Yep, incredible game - although most Boise fans have mixed emotions tonight.  Public opinion is very low for Coach Greg Graham (I don't know why, myself), and most of the city wants to ride him out of town on a rail.  However, now with the first NCAA bid in years, I'm sure they'll offer him a long-term extension.

Ok...do we get a bump if either a)Texas beats KU?

..or b)Ark beats Georgia?

Ok...do we get a bump if either a)Texas beats KU?

..or b)Ark beats Georgia?

We want Texas to win so we can say we were competitive on the home floor of the Big XII champion.

I've heard a lot of people say we don't want Georgia win and take an at-large, but I'm not worried about them.  I think we want them to win because I don't think the NCAA will seed us under them.  They have a 100ish RPI, and will probably move to the 90s with a win.

I actually think that Georgia winning would knock Illinois State out, and move us to a 12 seed.  I think Georgia would take over at our 13 spot.  It might knock out Virginia Tech or Arizona instead giving us a 12-5 game against Butler.