• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• TrueBlue82

• EagleFanatic

• orumom

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is awful, but the internet broadcast is worse! With the commercial overruns and gaps in coverage, I would gauge that we've missed at least half of the game. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise tonight, but it's VERY frustrating... and I'd be going crazy if I didn't know we were way behind.

I understand now that the phone line was down for a period of time near the end of the half, but I'm curious... are the commercial overruns occuring on the Buzz broadcast in Tulsa, or is it just on the Net? We've discussed this before on the boards, but can anything be done to improve the situation?

This is one of those games when you don't want them to end the broadcast by saying "thanks to Uniflex Communications for the broadcast facilities of tonight's game". :o

The thing I like about what's happening in this game is that we're catching up, but not in a dominating run, but a steady outscoring the home team. They've got to be sweating it right about now. It's not a situation of calling a time out or anything to stop it.

I was supposed to be there, Mrs Smith, but a snowstorm made us cancel the trip. It was a difficult decision, and one I'm really regretting right now!

This has been a great comeback - but we sure need to win to kickstart our season. A moral victory would be nice, but a REAL victory would be HUGE!

Cold first half may have done us in in this game. We're going to have to get a couple of bounces to go our way to pull this off. Wouldn't it be something if we ended up with a TIE GAME in regulation again?

As my buddy says, you always get your money's worth with the Golden Eagles.

We just got one of those bounces - two missed free throws and out off of USU. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!