Utah State Game

tmh8286

This is almost too painful to listen to. We're shooting so poorly we just had four chances and missed all four. On the other end USU is scoring on most possessions.

We've obviously still have lots of work to do. Caleb just scored his first FG with under 2 minutes left in the first half. Ugh!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• TrueBlue82

• EagleFanatic

• orumom

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what's more painful - listening to the game or listening to all the dead air in between commercials cuz of "technical difficulties"!

The game is awful, but the internet broadcast is worse! With the commercial overruns and gaps in coverage, I would gauge that we've missed at least half of the game. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise tonight, but it's VERY frustrating... and I'd be going crazy if I didn't know we were way behind.

I understand now that the phone line was down for a period of time near the end of the half, but I'm curious... are the commercial overruns occuring on the Buzz broadcast in Tulsa, or is it just on the Net? We've discussed this before on the boards, but can anything be done to improve the situation?

Fact is, to make a comeback, we need to score almost everytime we come down the floor. It will be interesting to see if the guys give it an effort, or pack it in. A test of character!

We shot only 23 stinking percent in the first half. MAN! Our shooting woes continue. Caleb was only 1 for 9.

Seems like we're starting out a little better in the second half.

Lead down to 8, missed a chance to get it to 6 or 5. We're not out of it yet. Boys are showin' some character, Blue.

Lead down to 6. If Caleb would heat up and we could get a couple of defensive stops, who knows what would happen.

It was unlikely that Pak would continue to shoot like he was in the first half, now Caleb is warming up, and we've got ourselves a ball game. How could I have doubted?

We're rebounding well - out rebounded the Aggies 25-20 in the first half, and are rebounding well in the second half.

Ken has 17 points. Nice outing for him.

The game is awful, but the internet broadcast is worse! With the commercial overruns and gaps in coverage, I would gauge that we've missed at least half of the game. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise tonight, but it's VERY frustrating... and I'd be going crazy if I didn't know we were way behind.

I understand now that the phone line was down for a period of time near the end of the half, but I'm curious... are the commercial overruns occuring on the Buzz broadcast in Tulsa, or is it just on the Net? We've discussed this before on the boards, but can anything be done to improve the situation?

It was down on the radio too with the overruns and gaps in coverage. The phone line probably runs on the floor & gets kicked. It seems like we had to call DG on his cell phone one time to plug it back in.