Future Summit League Tourney sites

89rabbit

Makes me wonder if Oakland will be next in line for 2011 and 2012 since they had to withdraw their bid.

When I saw that the average SDSU attendance last year was less than 2000, even though they have that nice, big, new arena, it made me wonder if they will draw as well as we did at the UMAC.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 89rabbit

• tmh8286

• ORUTerry

• NYC Golden Eagle

If they are winning, they will draw. Being in a conference should also help them. I think their women sold out some games in the WNIT last year.

Makes me wonder if Oakland will be next in line for 2011 and 2012 since they had to withdraw their bid.

When I saw that the average SDSU attendance last year was less than 2000, even though they have that nice, big, new arena, it made me wonder if they will draw as well as we did at the UMAC.

Although Frost is nice, it is not new.  It was built in 1973.

AGAUCWMIAYOMHBL.20070615191135.jpg

And no need to worry about ticket sales, we sold out Frost Arena for both of our WNIT home games.  The Quarter Final game against Indiana sold out in just 4 hours after the tickets went on sale.  :-o