2024 NCAA Tournament

Keenan Henderson

It is that time again: nothing beats March Madness in sports!  It is hard to predict who will be the upsets or go to the final four but here are a few thoughts.

1. UConn looks as good as last year and should repeat.  I am usually wrong so that is why I am picking the Huskies, hope they lose and we have a new champion. 

2. I am picking Samford to beat Kansas and NC State to beat Texas Tech as two upset specials.  Both Kansas and Texas Tech are beat up right now.

3. Kentucky, UConn, UNC, and Texas will be in the Final Four.  I have got to go with Max to make it to Phoenix!

• Like 2

Kampe embarrassing Calipari right now. You hate to see it.

9 minutes ago, ManiacAlum said:

Kampe embarrassing Calipari right now. You hate to see it.

Not me, great win for the little guy yeah grizz💪🏆🏀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I was wrong again about the picks, see a pattern forming?  This is what March Madness is all about!  I confess I am a fanboy and love to see the upsets!

Did you see the look on the faces of the Kentucky fans? Priceless  

This games always remind me of ORU's run to the Sweet 16, a chance of a lifetime!

• Upvote 1

SDSU now 0-7 lifetime in the NCAA tournament.  They ran into a buzzsaw in Iowa State, who just blasted Houston by 28 in the conference championship.

• Upvote 1

Oakland??? th.jpeg.82090298b7d51e57b5a0ed44bb8fc12b.jpeg

• Haha 1

Duquesne (11) upset over Brigham Young (6)...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

I was wrong again about the picks, see a pattern forming?  This is what March Madness is all about!  I confess I am a fanboy and love to see the upsets!

Did you see the look on the faces of the Kentucky fans? Priceless  

This games always remind me of ORU's run to the Sweet 16, a chance of a lifetime!

Don't worry, I talked myself into BYU and Kentucky going to the Elite 8, and McNeese and Morehead St pulling upsets. All of those picks got torched and BYU pulled an ORU by not scoring for like 7 minutes at the start. It's amazing how teams show up in this tournament, never disappoints.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ManiacAlum said:

All of those picks got torched and BYU pulled an ORU by not scoring for like 7 minutes at the start.

road standing GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

My bracket was busted the first game, when Howard lost in the play in tournament!  These picks are impossible, you might as well throw darts at a board blindfolded!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Oakland??? th.jpeg.82090298b7d51e57b5a0ed44bb8fc12b.jpeg

And Old ORU nemesis. Kampe is a funny guy and intense on the sidelines. Good coach

• Upvote 1

The best part about that Kentucky loss is Greg Sankey mumbling something last week about "giving away" automatic qualifiers to smaller conferences. Which I guess means an all-power conference 96-team tournament is on the way. I guess shoehorning bad teams like Virginia into the field isn't enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kampe is a foul mouthed jerk....but a good coach....of course TheEagleman has also been referred to as a foul mouth jerk so there's that.....sure helps when you have a guy dropping in 3 balls from all over the court...if OU makes it to the Sweet 16 I will puke....🤢

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

SDSU now 0-7 lifetime in the NCAA tournament.  They ran into a buzzsaw in Iowa State, who just blasted Houston by 28 in the conference championship.

They won two games in the Rd of 64 prior to 2016.

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Kampe is a foul mouthed jerk....but a good coach....of course TheEagleman has also been referred to as a foul mouth jerk so there's that.....sure helps when you have a guy dropping in 3 balls from all over the court...if OU makes it to the Sweet 16 I will puke....🤢

He has an easy going funny side off the court

Yale!!! And the Colorado win over Florida was amazing 102-100. 🤩

• Like 1

That Colorado last shot must have bounced around the rim 4 or 5 times!  As someone who lives in Colorado it is good to see the Buffs put it together in basketball.