North Dakota at ORU

Keenan Henderson

North Dakota has been the best team in the Summit League, winning 8 out of 9 games.  They have good length, size, and shooting.  It would take a 360 from ORU to win this game but as Oral always said: expect a miracle!

This ORU BB team has packed it in on Springmann...something is seriously wrong....why are upperclassmen like Thompson, McBride and Weaver not doing more?? What is WRONG????.....this game wont be pretty short of a miracle.....North Dakota  80  ORU 70......:und:

Fighting Hawks are a team that ORU should beat.....but then again....can we beat anybody right now???? Let's see if these guys have any PRIDE tomorrow night....GO BLUE!!! :circle-logoi:

UND's starting lineup is 6'4, 6'6, 6'8,6'8 and 6'9!  They controlled the boards by 15 in the first meeting and not sure how ORU overcomes that size disadvantage tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, Keenan Henderson said:

UND's starting lineup is 6'4, 6'6, 6'8,6'8 and 6'9!  They controlled the boards by 15 in the first meeting and not sure how ORU overcomes that size disadvantage tomorrow night.

I know I'm old and the game as has changed and passed me bye, but I have an idea that's crazy enough it just might work...but what if when UND shoots the ball, we as a team-all five Golden Eagles- BOXED OUT!! It's a wacky idea...but at this point what the heck!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keenan Henderson said:

UND is really long but so were the 5 or 6 power 5 and high major teams that we played and we were very competitive in almost all of them. We have regressed quite a bit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ORU40 said:

I know I'm old and the game as has changed and passed me bye, but I have an idea that's crazy enough it just might work...but what if when UND shoots the ball, we as a team-all five Golden Eagles- BOXED OUT!! It's a wacky idea...but at this point what the heck!

That's 1 miracle you can't expect😄😄😦😦

• Haha 2

Let’s have a little fun with this…….With all the ups and downs this season and the current run of the team being down, IF, ORU beats UND tonight I could see them winning the next thee games to finish out the regular season and then winning two games at the conference tourney but losing in championship game, but earning a CBI post season bid.

i know, crazy, right! Gotta stay positive I guess.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

That's 1 miracle you can't expect😄😄😦😦

If that miracle comes to pass, I would like to suggest we pray that the three point shooter follow his shot.

• Like 1

The Eagles will have to bring their A game tonight to spoil UND's chances at a title run.  The Hawks have a favorable schedule if they can get past ORU, then they have a home game with South Dakota State that may decide the championship.  Just think about a year ago, ORU beat North Dakota at home and cut down the nets!

Good Guys need to show some pride and Protect the Mabee tonight....it will be disappointing to drop two in a row at home to teams ORU should be beating.....Golden Eagles actually a surprising -2.5......GO BLUE!! :shield-logo:

51 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Good Guys need to show some pride and Protect the Mabee tonight....it will be disappointing to drop two in a row at home to teams ORU should be beating.....Golden Eagles actually a surprising -2.5......GO BLUE!! :shield-logo:

Take the Eagles, give the points. It might not make sense after Thursday, but gambling sometimes doesn't.

5 hours ago, dave said:

If that miracle comes to pass, I would like to suggest we pray that the three point shooter follow his shot.

Another thing no one does anymore!

You can’t have two starters average over 38 min per game and expect to hold up at the end of the year.

• Upvote 2

Like dental work without Novocaine. 

• Haha 1