Evansville Purple Aces at ORU

Otis 83

40 minutes ago, dave said:

My observations are the same, Otis83. Indeed, first world problems. I was typing when the catch was made in left. Did they capture it on screen? 

No, they missed it. Beautiful layout; saved three runs. 

Fourteen unanswered runs puts ORU's chances for an undefeated season at risk, with UE leading 14-2 going into the bottom of the 7th.  ORU needs to make up some ground quickly!

24 runs scored by Evansville in two games....this ain't OSU we are playing. Where is the pitching?? 😬

I was only able to watch briefly yesterday.  I had to drop before the 14 run onslaught.  I did notice that the broadcast had the scoreboard on the screen which I appreciate and it did look like they included more angles for at bats.  Continuous improvement from the production team is appreciated by those of us who watch the games on TV.

I'm expecting the local fans to be loud and proud today.  On Friday, there was a loud and annoying female Evansville fan who dominated the sound of the crowd on the broadcast.  I expect her to be drowned out today.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Is anyone having any luck with getting the game on the SLN app?  Mine keeps giving me an error.  Would like to put it on for this long drive back home!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORob2 said:

Is anyone having any luck with getting the game on the SLN app?  Mine keeps giving me an error.  Would like to put it on for this long drive back home!

Having the same trouble on iPhone and Roku

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Otis 83 said:

Having the same trouble on iPhone and Roku

Same here on my PC.

• Like 1

Following live stats just isn't the same.  Is there a radio broadcast we may be able to stream until this gets fixed?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Otis 83 said:

Following live stats just isn't the same.  Is there a radio broadcast we may be able to stream until this gets fixed?

I was wondering the same thing. According to this link baseball is not being broadcast on radio - only MBB. So in answer to your question, there does not seem to be.

We've been spared watching the carnage, as the first seven Evansville batters all reach base, staking the Aces to a quick 4-0 lead. The ORU starter takes an early shower. 

16 minutes ago, ORob2 said:

Tried iPad with different browsers, and PC - error message on all formats.

I've been following on live stats but now I want to see the epic comeback!!!

• Like 1

The broadcast just came on for me....just in time to see the last out of the inning.

Just came on for me as well.  However, right now we stinking up the field with our terrible play.

How can you tell?  So far the camera has rarely been on the play.  Just saw that chopper to third base and all I saw was the third baseman fielding and throwing.  Wouldn't even know there was a runner.  

Boooooooo!!! 🤢