2023 CWS Game #1 - ORU vs. TCU

Old Titan

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

“The first rule of Jello Shot Challenge is you do not talk about Jello Shot Challenge.”

…except on ORUSports.com! 😎

IMG_1465.jpeg

Amazing. 

The national coverage that ORU is getting for that comeback win yesterday over TCU is just incredible....TheEagleman watched the final innings of the replay on ESPNU this morning....really fun to watch knowing the outcome...not as much fun yesterday....lol....Florida Gators will be a huge challenge....they have some long ball hitters including the kid with 31 and pitching out the wazoo.....this will be the toughest game of the season for the Good Guys.....a victory would put us on the path to make the finals.....still such an amazing thing to watch......I love these guys!!...:shield-logo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've watched Blaze's homerun over and over...what a good feeling! 

• Upvote 1

If you review the box score from yesterday’s game against TCU, it is pretty remarkable that we won when McMurray (0/5), Cox (0/5), Hogan (0/4) and Godman (0/3) go a combined 0 of 17. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Old Titan said:

“The first rule of Jello Shot Challenge is you do not talk about Jello Shot Challenge.”

…except on ORUSports.com! 😎

IMG_1465.jpeg

Jell-O Shot Score Update….ORU 3rd 😂

@theeagleman5 @Otis 83 @Old Titan

All season I have loved Blaze batting ninth. It’s like you hit top of the order one slot early. 

• Like 1