ORU vs Washington

MrsSmith

On paper ORU looks like the better team.  Washington batting .296, ORU .321.  Their top starting pitcher started last night, so I'm assuming we will see Lord or Engman, both with an ERA about 5.60.  I'm thinking we will pitch Gollert 3.27.  But the game isn't played on paper.  🙂  This win would put us in a great position, obviously.

I hope we have a lot of fans tonight - come on TexasGrip!!   Last night was awesome.  I feel like we had more energy than OSU most of the game.  What did those of you watching on ESPN+ think?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MrsSmith said:

I hope we have a lot of fans tonight - come on TexasGrip!!   Last night was awesome.  I feel like we had more energy than OSU most of the game.  What did those of you watching on ESPN+ think?

What sectiopn are you guys sitting in? I'll see if I can swing it...

• Like 2

I

1 hour ago, MrsSmith said:

I watched it on ESPN + and the energy looked and felt great from the ORU fans! Wish I could be there but we have commitments this weekend. We have such a mature and complete team this year. Really hope they can finish this regional out and win the super regional! I’ll be watching tonight!

1 hour ago, Texasgrip said:

What sectiopn are you guys sitting in? I'll see if I can swing it...

We are sitting with the ORU group behind the visitors dugout.  I pretty sure there will be a LOT of open seats tonight.

• Like 2

Is the 8pm start time EST? ...or for real (CST)?

Confirmed CST - see you guys there! Section 109...

• Like 1

Plenty O tix available since OSU fans will be unloading their remaining passes for cheap....Go Blue!!! 🤩

1 hour ago, Texasgrip said:

Is the 8pm start time EST? ...or for real (CST)?

Confirmed CST - see you guys there! Section 109...

CST

• Like 1

Last night was huge but tonight is biggest ORU baseball game in 17 years. A win and Good Guys are in the driver's seat....🤑

Just heading out from Tulsa. Raining like cats and dogs! Hopefully it blows over quickly…

4 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Just heading out from Tulsa. Raining like cats and dogs! Hopefully it blows over quickly…

Praying for your safe travels!

• Like 1

WashU starting Pitcher went 6-5 this season and last game lost to Oregon in the Pac-12 Tourney. ERA 5.60

38 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

Brutal, this is too hard to watch.

Lots of ball to play…

• Upvote 2