SDSU at ORU

Texasgrip

14 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

#runrule 18-7.  Good guys with the SWEEP!

That fan should get MVP of the game!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Nothing like sweeping the Jacks to end a great weekend here in Philly....despite 48 hours of constant rain TheEagleman is extremely pleased with the Eagles' NFL draft and the play of our Golden Eagles baseball team....the bats awoke in the last 2 games with 28 total runs to drop SDSU down to 3rd place in the Summit League....ORU now 32-11 (17-1).....now on to Stillwater and let's take care of the Pokes!.....:tb-blue:

24 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

.....now on to Stillwater and let's take care of the Pokes!.....

Tuesday game is at JLJ!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oops....sorry Grip....in fact it's Fireworks Night for OSU at ORU on Tuesday. Hopefully the Golden Eagle bats also provide some fireworks....Image result for oru baseball photos

• Like 3

I ran across the Cowboys at DFW airport tonight catching their connecting flight ✈️ on their way home from Michigan. I chatted briefly with a couple of them who seemed like very nice young men. I explained that I couldn’t wish them good luck in Tulsa this week and they said they understood. 

• Like 4

Matt Hogan conspicuously absent today from right field and the clean-up spot in the ORU line-up; here’s hoping he’s OK and available for duty Tuesday night vs. the Aggies. 

7 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Matt Hogan conspicuously absent today from right field and the clean-up spot in the ORU line-up; here’s hoping he’s OK and available for duty Tuesday night vs. the Aggies. 

Nice throwback reference to what....the late 50's?

36 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Nice throwback reference to what....the late 50's?

It's a derisive favorite of OU fans everywhere; as is "Gooners" for OSU faithful re: their rivals from Norman.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Old Titan said:

It's a derisive favorite of OU fans everywhere; as is "Gooners" for OSU faithful re: their rivals from Norman.

Pat Jones had an Oklahoma State Aggies white warm up top that he wore through a winning streak back in the day.  I think it was an homage to Henry Iba.  I guess that was an attempt to turn the jeer back on the Sooners.