Transfer Portal 2023

Eaglefan 21

4 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Checks a lot of boxes. 

Give us more than that OT! 😂 What boxes does he check?

4 hours ago, dave said:

I have a feeling that he and other Christian players are going to find ORU a very attractive place to play while growing in the faith. I would think that parents would be helping to steer their kids to here. 

I agree. That Carlos Jurgens baptism video is beautiful. I’ve had some frustration with ORU over the last 15 years of being involved with the university but no doubt it is a special place and God still moves there.

2 hours ago, ORUalum said:

We want and need that guy!

3 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Checks a lot of boxes. 

He seems very qualified. Does this mean Mitt Romney speaks at Chapel? 😂😂😂mitt romney lol GIF

Former Kingfisher, Oklahoma Sooners guard Bijan Cortes commits to Wichita State

2 of coach Mills 3 transfers so far are from Oklahoma, he is definitely recruiting hard in our back yard!! 

34 minutes ago, ORU40 said:

Former Kingfisher, Oklahoma Sooners guard Bijan Cortes commits to Wichita State

2 of coach Mills 3 transfers so far are from Oklahoma, he is definitely recruiting hard in our back yard!! 

Give Kerry credit for doing so but hopefully he doesn’t land ORU prospects. We don’t seem to land many OK prospects anyhow. The girls Basketball team seems to have more success landing in state talent.

Kansas St fanbase working hard to court Max on Social Media.

If Max goes to K-State that would be a big slap in the face to Kerry. It would just be nice and reduce the blow of this off season if Max didn’t play at WSU.

2 hours ago, ORUalum said:

6'2" guard from Arlington, TX that will be a senior and probably a Covid year.  If I were to guess, it is down to La Tech and ORU based on the proximity of his hometown.

Bad choice. He’s good but not a great defender like Bennett requires. Terrible matchup for him. Hope he’s getting lots of LOI. 

Kalib Boone committed to UNLV. Didn't see that coming; but I guess these days, with NIL $$ we shouldn't be surprised by anything!

Both Boone twins committed to UNLV on Wednesday, along with Jalen Hall of Oklahoma. 

Why the Oklahoma connection to Las Vegas?  The Running Rebels are coached by the son of former Sooners coach Lon Kruger. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Both Boone twins committed to UNLV on Wednesday, along with Jalen Hall of Oklahoma. 

Why the Oklahoma connection to Las Vegas?  The Running Rebels are coached by the son of former Sooners coach Lon Kruger. 

I get the UNLV/OU connection with Kruger, but not the OSU/Boone brothers connection?

1 hour ago, ORU40 said:

I get the UNLV/OU connection with Kruger, but not the OSU/Boone brothers connection?

I'm guessing Kevin Kruger recruited the Boone twins while an assistant at OU when they played for Tulsa Memorial High School.   #GoChargers  #Classof1980

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't otherwise post Wichita State recruiting news, but concerned this announcement might involve Patrick, Kareem, or even Max...