ORU vs. NDSU - 2023 Summit League Championship

SonofaLegend

Oh...and one more thing....Nelson is NBA talent????.....image.jpeg.0cdfe23a3c462c3f97e1cf87e763c4b2.jpeg

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ron said:

Any pictures/videos from the Watch Party?

The Mabee center had a decent crowd - about 4 sections.  They had game ops there for time outs and half time.  They played some REALLY loud music.  The frustrating thing was that they were having so much fun with their entertainment that they didn't turn the game sound back on until well after they came back from commercial.  We missed the story about the sweet 16 run and several others.  ARGHHH!

Patrick has been clutch all year but tonight was maybe his best game in an Eagle uniform!  Just a complete team effort and a very stress free game to watch.  No heart attack last minute wins, thank goodness!

Coach Mills gave God all the glory for the win and said give thanks into the Lord for he is good!  He is always a good witness for Jesus!  Let us celebrate!

22 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Oh...and one more thing....Nelson is NBA talent????.....image.jpeg.0cdfe23a3c462c3f97e1cf87e763c4b2.jpeg

I don’t think soimage.jpeg.a76ca55f53a35d50dd113c627f41556a.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

I don’t think soimage.jpeg.a76ca55f53a35d50dd113c627f41556a.jpeg

dude had a 20/20 night b4 and his viral video is all the rage.  every NBA team has scouted him 

he gone

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Paul Mills flat out admitting that he planned his whole "I Hate Sioux Falls" campaign to create a distraction and prevent his team from getting asked so much about their 2021 Sweet Sixteen run and matching SDSU's undefeated conference run last season.

Admits, though, that he didn't anticipate it "getting so much traction".

Reminds me of that classic scene in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid when they try to blow the safe on the train they're robbing, and accidentally destroy several cars:  "Think ya used enough dynamite there, Coach??"

Also, in a bizarre counter scene in the press room, Dave Richman brings only Boden Skunberg to the podium with him and mumbles in his opening statement about Skunberg being "misunderstood" and "is a guy from North Dakota with a chip on his shoulder and a lot of pride in this place, and I can promise you the two of us are going to continue to work."

In other words, Grant Nelson has already quit NDSU, and it basically occurred either during or right after this game.  You can find the video in the Summit League YouTube page.

• Upvote 2

I guess Sioux Falls is not such a bad place to play after all.....what a total domination last night....TheEagleman has not seen the likes of that in a looooooong time.....extremely proud of my Alma Mater today.....and wearing the ORU brand to the office....:shield-logo:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations Golden Eagels on winning Summit league Championship!

This team is special. We have unselfish players who just want to win. We’ve seen different players step up, when needed, to make a difference. Tonight it was Mwamba. NDSU ran into a buzzsaw. 20-0 through conference play and 30 total wins… so far.  

• Upvote 3