St. Thomas vs. ORU

theeagleman5

Defense travels!  The Tommies shot 33%. 

• Upvote 1

Rohde is a great player, heard that nba scouts were already checking him out too. I would be surprised if he stayed at St Thomas, especially since they can’t make the tourney.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

A lot of chirping from the post game interviewer “Sioux Falls not that bad.”  The high level of sports journalism we expect from Midco Sports. 

midco are a bunch a NERDS making $28/k year.    it's so small town it's hilarious 

ignore that noise.

I think you guys played really bad on offense;  max & Vanover pick n roll into a alley opp or step back for max should be 90% effective  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

A lot of chirping from the post game interviewer “Sioux Falls not that bad.”  The high level of sports journalism we expect from Midco Sports. 

Yeah, kinda proving Mills point

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ORUalum11 said:

Is the post game presser live streamed anywhere ?

Usually shows up on the Summit League YouTube channel in 30 minutes or so

Just now, Dr. Cornelius said:

Yeah, kinda proving Mills point

And they are so lacking in self awareness they can’t even see it. Yet it is so obvious even @lakesbisoncan see it 🤣

4 minutes ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

Rohde is a great player, heard that nba scouts were already checking him out too. I would be surprised if he stayed at St Thomas, especially since they can’t make the tourney.

I would say Rohde would transfer to a school in the Big 10 but he’s probably too quick and athletic for that conference.

• Haha 1

Not a thing of beauty but ORU moves on Tuesday's championship game. Lots of giveaways and missed free throws.

SDSU fans must be heartbroken.

Midco sideline guy tries not once but twice to work in "Sioux Falls not so bad huh" joke. 

What a clown show. 

9 minutes ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

Commentator who interviewed Mills and Max had to mention twice that “ Sioux Falls is a pretty good place to play huh” what a goon…

professional....

Anyone hear that annoying whistle during the free throws. Also who wearing the Mark Acres Jersey??

That's bush league....Mills should have told the guy to bleep off but i guess that might adversely affect his job status....why not let Lakes Bison stand in for Coach in that interview ?.....:hc_mills:

• Haha 2

If St. Thomas keeps its core, and they strike me as the sort of team that would, we have seen the end of Dakota dominance for a while. But then again, what do I know?

Tommies a gutsy squad who are gonna be heard from in the future.....but tonight was not their night.....:circle-logoi:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

Vanover was the difference maker in the game. 

McBride also stepped up with big buckets at the rim in both halves when the offense was faltering and ORU could not make a shot

• Upvote 3