Summit League Tournament

OKC Eagle

1 minute ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

And 3 overtime’s with a bison victory

😄 I wanted to give you a like on this one, but I have unfortunately already used up my daily allotment.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

u better start cheering for sdsu because NDSU beats you if they play like this

It's not over yet, Lakes. Still a lot of basketball to play. I'm not going to get in the way of a domestic Dakota squabble. Let's just see how it plays out.

Alright, this is shaping up nicely! This is more like the way that I hoped it would go. 

• Like 1

Considering Dentlinger hasn't played more than 7 minutes this half, this is about what I would expect from the score. This game is still very much up in the air.

Wow, Sioux Falls so bad SDSU doesn't even want to stick around.

• Haha 3

SDSU has hit the wall offensively in the 2nd half.  They will need a big run or they are headed home.

Grant Nelson with 19 rebounds, and there are still TEN MINUTES left.

Know why he has so many rebounds? 

Because SDSU can't shoot!!

I said this Saturday night:  SDSU can not outscore NDSU (if the Bi-SUN keep shooting like this).

P.S.  No. 11 Mors for SDSU has the worst dad bod I have seen in a while in a college game. 

Looks like some 40-year-old they found playing 3-on-3 at lunch time in the rec center.

• Haha 3

Okay, I don't have any Bison or Bunnies in this race. I was just hoping for a close game. Hard to imagine that happening right now. If the Bunnies have anything at all in the tank, they will have to go full throttle from here on in. 

Just now, Eaglefan 21 said:

NDSU is going to have Dave Richman for a long long long time. 

Not if he decides to go somewhere where he is finally appreciated. 

Their fans have continued a thread on their message board for FIVE YEARS titled "Has Richman Run This Program Into The Ground?"

It has 3,312 replies and 617,026 views (!)

4 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Not if he decides to go somewhere where he is finally appreciated. 

Their fans have continued a thread on their message board for FIVE YEARS titled "Has Richman Run This Program Into The Ground?"

It has 3,312 replies and 617,026 views (!)

I’m glad you knew what I was talking about. I’ve perused that thread and I get their concerns but Dave just keeps getting his teams to the championship. He lost a lot of talent from last years team and didn’t bring any real impact transfers in(the d3 point guard yoder really pissed off the bison fans) but he seems to get the most out of his teams. He is supposedly pretty comfortable in his job and the administration likes him so I’m guessing he is going to be around a while unless some good money comes calling.

Bring on NDSU.....Good Guys will be feasting on some Bison Burgers at this time tomorrow night.....:NDSU:

• Like 1

I'm glad that the Bunnies were able to give the Bison some anxious minutes at the end. Bison opponents it is. I wonder how many fans will be there tomorrow?  . . . I can't remember . . . do the Dakotas hang together against outsiders, or is the Dakota rivalry too great to allow that sort of thing? In other words, will anyone be making any noise tomorrow?

I mean, besides Lakes 😉

One would hope that the Jacks fans would root for us since they detest NDSU....but who knows?....Offer them 2 for 1 Busch Lights and they won't care who wins......🍺😬🍺

2 minutes ago, ron said:

I'm glad that the Bunnies were able to give the Bison some anxious minutes at the end. Bison opponents it is. I wonder how many fans will be there tomorrow?  . . . I can't remember . . . do the Dakotas hang together against outsiders, or is the Dakota rivalry too great to allow that sort of thing? In other words, will anyone be making any noise tomorrow?

Well if the SDSU fans stay they may root for ORU!?

So what is the environment tomorrow night?  Do the Bunny fans dump their tix on stubhub and there’s an influx of bison fans jumping into their dualies and heading south?  Or do the Bunny fans show up to boo the hated golden eagles?  Or is it just a mediocre atmosphere because our conference tournament takes place in the middle of nowhere?

• Upvote 1