Summit League Tournament

OKC Eagle

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

North Dakota vs. Denver

Omaha vs KC

I think UND and Omaha move on

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Close game on ESPN+ with North Dakota slightly pulling away for a 31-27 halftime lead. It does not sound like either they or Denver have a ton of fan support there.

I'm getting on a plane a little after 6am to watch ORU beat one of these teams 12 hours later.

• Like 5

North Dakota caught fire from three and pulled away in the second half.  They have won 6 of 8 and do not look like a typical #9 seed because all five guys can shoot the three.  Remind you of someone? Should be a good game tomorrow night!

7 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

North Dakota caught fire from three and pulled away in the second half.  They have won 6 of 8 and do not look like a typical #9 seed because all five guys can shoot the three.  Remind you of someone? Should be a good game tomorrow night!

It's gonna take a 40 min effort to shut them down.no lapses!!💪🏀

19 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Should be a good game tomorrow night!

And that is exactly the problem… a 1 vs. 9 seed quarterfinal game SHOULDN’T be a good game!  

Any team that shoots the three like UND has a legitimate chance to pull an upset.  We need to focus on 3 point defense, as UND simply won’t beat ORU without a deluge of threes.  

ORU shouldn't have much of a problem and UND should be gassed in the 2nd half....Good Guys pull away and win by 15-20....🤩

14 minutes ago, TrueBlue82 said:

a 1 vs. 9 seed quarterfinal game SHOULDN’T be a good game!  

And this one shouldn't either. ORU will be around a 15 point favorite with a 90+% chance to win. And I don't expect any letup this time.

Denver's problem tonight wasn't really defending the 3, where UND shot 36%. It was giving up 20-29 from inside the arc. But then again, they're Denver.

11 hours ago, ORUTex said:

And this one shouldn't either. ORU will be around a 15 point favorite with a 90+% chance to win. And I don't expect any letup this time.

You nailed the spread!

Omaha giving the Bunnies all they want. Omaha up 40-39 at the half. Go Mavs!

• Like 2

Omaha is playing smothering defense according to the numbers, but is likely to be in foul trouble before the game is over.

Or the refs are calling the game one way…. So far SDSU has shot 12 free throws and Omaha has shot 1

• Upvote 1

You think refs don’t understand the importance of SDSU advancing?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

You think refs don’t understand the importance of SDSU advancing?

Kind of wish there was such a thing as a neutral site for this tournament.

• Upvote 1

Should I at least be happy that this is a tough defensive matchup? These guys will know that they've been in a game!