• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alanfairbanks

• ManiacAlum

• orumom

• JoeyO

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darrenjj

Guys, anytime ORU can make the tourney it is a GREAT YEAR!! Yes they lost a couple of bad games on the road but most teams do. Example Texas!! That happens. They have just made the tourney for the first time in 20 years!! It does not get any better!! The talent that the team has is because the staff works their butt off recruiting to a school that is not the easiest to recruit to. I don't think any other team had to go to chapel the next day after winning their conference championship!! Their non conference was brutal this year and their best guard was out for half the year so i think winning 20 games is an achievement not a disappointment! Look at the teams that they lost to in non conference this year Utah St twice got robbed up there and Missouri St ., Okla., Marquette, Montana and Minn. . NO cupcakes there! They cannot beg a team in Texas to play them. Everybody enjoy a great year no matter what happens on Friday!!

good catch Titanic, i did in fact mean "hanged", after posting I was just hoping it went unnoticed. :D