#1 Memphis vs #16 ORU in Dallas

Weatherdemon

Something else to think about... Driving from Memphis to Dallas is a decent trip, and I'm sure all of the Memphis faithful would do it in a heartbeat, EXCEPT that they are a #1 seed, and there is no reason they should EVER lose to a 16, or for that matter, an 8 or 9... Soooo, what does this mean, it means that they are expecting Sweet 16 and more!!! So if they are going to drop some coin for this team, they are going to want to do this for the later rounds, not the first round where they play a nobody in Oral Roberts! We have got to get fans to travel, because with the ORU faithful plus everyone else in the arena pulling for the unthinkable 16 beating a 1, we should have a decent crowd!!! It's a good theory I think... Could be wrong though! Hey, at least we're here, let's go have some fun!!! :D

Just an FYI... Memphis travels pretty darn well. Memphis is already sold out of its allotment (no surprise).

We're buying up tickets from stubhub, ebay, etc.

The university also has put together a charter package.

Granted, there will be a ton of Hog fans in Dallas, but Memphis will be represented decently.

Best of luck come Friday! And for those who will hit the road, be safe.

it seems that umbluegray is a little unsure of his team... researching the 16 seed's forums and throwing out his "FYI"s. I'm just curious, do we make you nervous at all?