Unfinished business...

oruvoice

But, open forums are just that, they are open to ideas, they are open to opinions, they are open to suggestions and most importantly they are open to criticism.

Totally agree! You are right about one thing, at least.

And, just as you are free to make asinine comments about the coach taking the spotlight from a player, because she didn't let her run up her stats, but instead got bench player's valuable minutes, I have the freedom on an open forum to point out how asinine a statement like that is!

And, you aren't as slick as you think you are, my friend. I am on to your true identity and my suggestion is to go back to posting under your other screen name... :*

I smell a rat :). By the way, in light of all the Christmas spirit in this thread, there is a huge game taking place tonight at Baylor! I'm going to step out on a limb and say

ORU 78

Baylor 71

I smell a rat :).

It took me a few days, but I figured it out. My first inclination was wrong.

But, what 'Old Timer' didn't realize is that you have to get up pretty early in the morning, to fool old 'Voice'. I will not (yet) divulge this person's identity. But, anyone who has a small understanding of syntax and linguistics can put the pieces together.

My charm, silky smooth voice, and brutish good looks, are only matched by my superior intellect. :*

Do tell!!! We all (well maybe not all) would like to reel in a big fish every now and then!! Dangit, I sure wish I had all the attributes you speak of, voice!!!!! Can u teach me ur ways?