Harding

Holtontulsa

That is true. I think this staff is bright enough to recognize what they can & can't do, with what they have.

I think you'll see us switch a lot this year, in an attempt to keep our opponents off balance. We just have to make it thru the non-conference portion of our schedule. I anticipate we'll take some lumps early, but be competitive in conference and at least have a reasonable shot in the conference tourney.

This year's recruiting will be of supreme importance. Need to find a couple of point guards and a couple of true post players.

Between Tulsa, Nebraska, Depaul, Baylor, Missouri State and Arkansas; if we can win 2 of those 6 (maybe 3, Tulsa, Missouri State and Depaul) I would have to consider that a very good non-conference outcome!

I think you are right, switching up the man to man and the zone will be fantastic, or if they could even somehow disguise the man and switch to zone on the same possession and so forth it would be a good thing.

Hard to believe that Kevi has been here four years already.....that young lady will be hard to replace next year.... :inlove: