Finals Tickets

OKC Eagle

After we beat Valpo tonight (notice I am confident, but not confident enough to buy finals tickets today), can I still get a lower bowl ticket to the finals? If so, how?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orumom

• OKC Eagle

• ORUTex

• valpo92

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams leaving turn in their tickets so that they will be resold, so there should be some great seats.

Some Valpo fans were just giving their's away tonight. St Louis Valpo isn't staying. You might see if he knows some people who would leave tickets at the will call and you could mail them a check.

Papa Prof got me 2 for free from some folks who were leaving. See you all tomorrow night. Do we get to storm the floor when we win?

See you all tomorrow night. Do we get to storm the floor when we win?

You can't imagine my jealousy. I'll be at the Houston Rodeo watching the John Fogerty concert from in the studio...at least I have ESPN2 on the monitor next to me!

watching the John Fogerty concert from in the studio...at least I have ESPN2 on the monitor next to me!

The game is on ESPN... not ESPN2.

Of course you get to storm the court. We'll be looking for you on ESPN (as others have noted, Texasgrip, it is ESPN, NOT ESPN2).

Of course you get to storm the court. We'll be looking for you on ESPN (as others have noted, Texasgrip, it is ESPN, NOT ESPN2).

I guess you could technically storm the court, but you could also consider acting like you have been there before and act with class. Oh, wait! You haven't ever been there before, so go ahead and storm the court!

Guest Rob Marshall
After we beat Valpo tonight (notice I am confident, but not confident enough to buy finals tickets today), can I still get a lower bowl ticket to the finals? If so, how?

There is only "one bowl" at the UMAC, every seat is a great seat and there will be plenty available to walk up and buy. I was very disappointed in the turnout tonight (less than 3500 actual attendance) for a fantastic semi-final match-up between Mid Con rivals ORU and VU. I think it speaks to the apathy of the city of Tulsa toward not only ORU and the Mid Con tournament, but toward college basketball in general.

Those that were there were loud and proud of the "home" team, so it was a nice atmosphere, and actually a lot like the final year of the WAC tournament in Tulsa; a smaller crowd of comprised of passionate fanantics can actually be louder and make for a better tournament environment than a full house of fair-weather fans sitting on their hands with their mouths shut. :idea:

It will be a fun moment to watch the ORU men cut down the nets tomorrow night, so anyone who cares about ORU and/or college basketball within driving distance of Tulsa SHOULD be in attendance and not at home watching on ESPN. :!:

We've been there, its just been a while.

Last appearance: 1984

Best Finish: 1974 - Lost in Final Eight

Casual observer........if you ever actually go to the Mabee Center, look at the rafters & you will know how many times we have made it to the NCAA & the NIT.

I guess you could technically storm the court, but you could also consider acting like you have been there before and act with class.

Right, because fans of teams that have "been there before" rarely get excited when they qualify for the big dance again. After 22 years, I would say any ORU fan that wants to storm the court is perfectly entitled.

We've been there, its just been a while.

Last appearance: 1984

Best Finish: 1974 - Lost in Final Eight

I don't believe you have won the Mid-Con Tourney though have you?

I'll take 8 of 12 any day to 0 for 12... We will be back, just wait.

CO,

Sounds like you are a disguntled Valpo fan. If so, looking at your team you need to rebuild, not reload. Without Scott Drew to help you still recruit (even though he tried to help out with Kone) it could be awhile before Valpo wins much of anything.

I think 19 points was pretty much a spanking :wink:

ORU, on the other hand is reloading next year with talent even better than our graduating seniors........see ya'

I'll take 8 of 12 any day to 0 for 12...

Well, today, I'll take 77-58. And 0 for 11. But keep living in the past.

Also, for the record, we weren't in the conference for the first 3 of those 8.