Richard Roberts Arrested On DUI

Old Titan

He wasn't going home - he was caught speeding going east on the Creek and stooped going north (at 71st) on US 169.

Maybe he thought he was going home. It wouldn't be the first time someone under the influence turned left when they should have turned right. I can't tell you how many times a year there's a tragic report in Dallas of some drunk going the wrong way on a freeway at 3:00 in the morning and killing a single mom or a hard working dad or an entire family, etc.

The guy obviously has some issues (the Eaglman could be spot on with the LR crack, who knows) and I pray that he gets help and retires. In the mean time, his show should absolutely be tossed from GEB. If they need to fill the time they can bring back Wink For Jesus or run another hour NASA Science Files.

TheEagleman would be more than happy to fill that hour time slot on GEB with "TheEagleman Sportlight Spotlight".....one hour of edgey sports talk....TheEagleman promises to go over the line early and often...... ;-)

TheEagleman would be more than happy to fill that hour time slot on GEB with "TheEagleman Sportlight Spotlight".....one hour of edgey sports talk....TheEagleman promises to go over the line early and often...... ;-)

That show would have top priority on my DVR...even ahead of Househunters International!

What does the article say?....TheEagleman is over his Tulsa World free limit....not paying to read that rag.... |(

What does the article say?....TheEagleman is over his Tulsa World free limit....not paying to read that rag.... |(

Tulsa World stories Tuesday and Jan. 25 on the arrest of Richard Roberts were unclear about his relationship with Oral Roberts University. Roberts is chairman and CEO of the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, which moved off the ORU campus about five years ago and is not connected with the university.

• 2 years later...

TheEagleman is just wondering....anybody ever see RR and LR around Tulsa these days?...where do they live and what are they up to?.... :nerd:

Last I heard, they moved into Chancellor Roberts home in California and are continuing to film the television program in a studio there.  

his tv show no longer on my cable here in Tx...i assume his ministry is in decline.  i think oruvoice mentioned awhile back that he is hitting the third world crusade circuit. 

Thanks for the update, VC.....so RR and LR are out of Tulsa....that's probably for the best....i hope they get their lives in order.... :nerd:

I have Directv and I see their show all the time. Sometimes I even tune in. After about 4-5 minutes, I am so disgusted, I change the channel.

Of course, 90% of "Christian" television nowadays makes me want to turn the channel. And to think...so many people see these guys and think that's what Christianity is.