ORU VS. TU (Betting Lines)

Holtontulsa

I did not hear the post game, makes me feel smarter than I probably am. I am not going to knock Jaci, as she is probably my favorite player on the team. I do not think she is making bad decisions, it is the same problem I run in to when I play basketball now. In my mind I can still make the moves and passes I once could when I played in HS, the only problem is the body doesn't follow the mind anymore. I think Jaci is having the same problem, I think she so badly wants to be able to do what she was able to do before her injury that she is forcing the issue. These are things she was successful at last year that she is certainly struggling with this year. Regardless of who starts at PG, the game, the team and our success has run through Jaci and I believe 100% that when Jaci is back to 100% we will be fine! Until then Georgia needs to step it up. This is going to be a golden (no pun intended) opportunity for Daniels to step in and make a difference. If she is able to do that, she may earn herself a lot of playing time really quickly

Great observations. My thing about Jaci making bad decisions comes from her making bad passes, telegraphing her passes, against MSU dashing the length of the court and firing up a three with about four seconds off the shot clock and without a single pass, and that sort of thing. While I think you may very well be right, and she's trying and desiring to be back where she used to be, she needs to slow it down and not try to force things so much. She's a brilliant player, but she's not playing like it right now. I'm sure her game will come back to her as the season progresses.