ORU VS. TU (Betting Lines)

Holtontulsa

You must either take the over or under on the total points & also choose whether ORU or TU will cover the spread. These lines are lines I came up with to the best of my knowledge. Lets see who can score the best for the remainder of the season, I will post the lines the mornings of each games

OVER / UNDER 162 (Total Points Combined for Both Teams)

ORU -13 (ORU Favored by 13 points)

Simply Reply as follows; If you want to take the OVER & ORU to cover, respond OVER/ORU

If you want to take the UNDER & ORU to cover, respond UNDER/ORU

and so forth!

Lets have fun with it!

This is tough because it's going to be close on both counts.....TheEagleman thinks ORU will win but probably in the 8-14 range....total pts will be about 160-170.......I'll say about 88-79 ORU so that would mean TU and OVER...... :nerd:

ORU up at half by 29-24....looks like the UNDER was the correct play.....what has happened to our "run and gun" style?......we haven't hit 100 all season..... :!:

ORU up at half by 29-24....looks like the UNDER was the correct play.....what has happened to our "run and gun" style?......we haven't hit 100 all season..... :!:

PATHETIC second half by the Eagles, losing 65-57. Kevi had 32. At one point in first half she had 23 of 32 points.At one point Geoff said we were 4-27 shooting in the second half. I know we shot some more, I don't know if we made any more. Could have been even worse than that. We were bricking wide open layups. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM???

Game in a nutshell: 26 TOs, 32% FG, 59% FT. Jaci Bingham 7 TOs; Savannah Buck 7 TOs; Georgia Jones 4 TOs. Domonique Allen 25 min, 1 shot, O pts. Jordan Pyle 7 pts, 4 from FTs.

Thank goodness Kevi came to play, or that game would have REALLY been embarrassing. And even Kevi struggled a bit at times tonight. Just a totally out of sync team effort.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!......
:puke:|(:puke:

First half, we could have been up 10-15 easily if kevi would have had some help. When 2 of your starters combine for 11 turn overs, 2 of your starting posts combine for 7 points and one of them is a 3pointer you aren't going to win!! There also, were probably 10 uncalled traveling violations on TU. To sum it up....... Bad passes, bad shots, no physicality, no desire, no want, no will, no heart!

Mark my words, Freshman, Elizabeth Daniels will start Saturday at Point Guard against Southern Utah!

that was a weird game. they are way better than they played and i'm sure they will get it figured out.

i was also surprised that Key played so few minutes tonight. she usually provides a good scoring punch of the bench.

Seems like TU just has our number....and from what I have read, this is just a mediocre Golden Hurricane team.....the ORU ladies need to do some serious soul searching.....we have a lot more talent than we showed tonight.....it certainly is a good thing #15 came to play....otherwise it would have been a total blowout.....Coach Fink can't be pleased.....wouldn't want to be at the next practice...... :sweat:

Everyone else that was listening heard the same thing that I did, but in the post-game show Coach said he told the team after the game that he didn't want to jump to rash judgments after an emotional loss, but we're getting no stability at the point guard position and that he will most likely start freshman Daniels, as JJONES suggested, this weekend.

Tough situation for Jaci and Georgia, both of whom have struggled with injuries, and now are struggling with their game. I have to say, while I didn't attend the game last night, I DID go to MSU game last Saturday, and wondered about some of the decisions that Jaci was making - I think last night was more of the same.

Mark my words, Freshman, Elizabeth Daniels will start Saturday at Point Guard against Southern Utah!

Considering Fink already said that in his postgame interview last night, I mean, you aren't exactly making a bold prediction there...

I did not hear the post game, makes me feel smarter than I probably am. I am not going to knock Jaci, as she is probably my favorite player on the team. I do not think she is making bad decisions, it is the same problem I run in to when I play basketball now. In my mind I can still make the moves and passes I once could when I played in HS, the only problem is the body doesn't follow the mind anymore. I think Jaci is having the same problem, I think she so badly wants to be able to do what she was able to do before her injury that she is forcing the issue. These are things she was successful at last year that she is certainly struggling with this year. Regardless of who starts at PG, the game, the team and our success has run through Jaci and I believe 100% that when Jaci is back to 100% we will be fine! Until then Georgia needs to step it up. This is going to be a golden (no pun intended) opportunity for Daniels to step in and make a difference. If she is able to do that, she may earn herself a lot of playing time really quickly