Send Sunny Home....

theeagleman5

Is it too much to hope for that ORU send former coach and legend in his own mind, Sunny Golloway home for the season?....maybe it's expecting too much from this years's team but TheEagleman would consider it a successful season if we beat OU today and send them packing....it would be nice if Bowen can give us a big effort this afternoon in Ft. Worth and ORU can get some timely hits.....not worth selling my soul to the devil for....but it's close..... :devil::devil::devil:

Schlehuber bases loaded 2-out single, 2-0 ORU. Putting some heat on OU starter Burch Smith early.

3-0 ORU in bottom of first. Pitching change. Base hit but runner throw out at the plate.

great start...ORU looks so much more comfortable today.

OU walks in a run, 6-0 Eagles. Wheels on the Schooner starting to come off.

7-0 headed to 7th inning. Bowen is in control. A complete game would be nice.

ORU now up 7-0. OU looks like a little league team right now. Schiller just hit a grounder that rolled under both the SS and the LF's gloves. I think OU has SIX errors in this game. :eek:

Ah well, goodbye Sunny :hai:

By the way, ORU set to be the last Oklahoma school standing as OSU about to be eliminated by Belmont.

joey winiecki officially has the worst 'stache on the team...it's joe dirt-esque. :D

way to go! always nice to beat in state team with a big sports budget

way to go! always nice to beat in state team with a big sports budget

Immediately following the game I had to leave for a wedding, so I haven't had a chance to post until now, but I couldn't wait to say - this wasn't the most exciting game I've ever seen, but it definitely was one of the most satisfying I can remember. When we scored early, I knew that the game wouldn't end up like last night, when we were pretty much shut down. But in my wildest dreams I didn't expect for OU to commit six errors on their way to a 7-0 shut-out loss to little ol' ORU!!

I may have BEEN at a wedding tonight, but my MIND was thinking about baseball!

Congrats to the ORU baseball team. Great job!!

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!....TheEagleman had to leave right at the start of the game for a graduation party....was thinking about the game a lot all evening and am stunned to come home and find out that my dreams have come true....ORU sends Sunny home to Norman, OK in disgrace....wonder how he feels losing to Dallas Baptist one day and Oral Roberts the next....the two athletic budgets of ORU and DBU combined can't be a drop in the bucket what they spend at OU....Coach Walton must have enjoyed his dinner tonight.....I expect we will see DBU tomorrow afternoon....would love another shot at TCU but let's take it one at a time...as I said above, winning this game makes the season....anything extra is pure gravy!....TheEagleman needs to celebrate with another chianti.... :grin::clap::party:

DBU leading TCU 3-2 in the 9th. Schlossnagle just got tossed.

I was expecting to get DBU tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it would be better to get TCU in the elimination game matinee. And if we can somehow get past them, we get DBU for 2 games with everybody low on pitching.

I know thats wishful thinking and pretty far in the future. :razz:

Not so fast, my friends...DBU stuns TCU 3-2 and we have another date with the Horned Frogs tomorrow....I just watched the last inning on ESPN3....lots of shocked TCU fans in the stands....hopefully, ORU will be motivated for some revenge....wouldn't it be amazing if the #3 and #4 seeds ended up playing for the title?...it's going to take a huge upset for us to win this one....anybody know who starts for ORU?....Johnson?...Guest?.....TheEagleman?.... :ugeek:

pretty ridiculous coverage on espnU. they are giving ORU no shot...already discussing who TCU will throw against DBU tomorrow night.