david barton vs. jon stewart

ORUalum

I count Dave Barton in my circle of friends. We met when he was the president of the ORU Alumni Board & I was a member of the Board of Directors. I personally thought that he did an excellent job on the John Stewart Show. Happy to see another publisher has picked up his book. My Encyclopedia Americana from the 1950's matches up a lot better with Dave's writings than our current text books. It is sad to see how history has been twisted to support political & social agendas. Growing up in the 60's we criticized the Soviet Union for the propaganda they published and the government control of the main stream media.

The press is our chief ideological weapon.

- Nikita Khrushchev

I count Dave Barton in my circle of friends. We met when he was the president of the ORU Alumni Board & I was a member of the Board of Directors. I personally thought that he did an excellent job on the John Stewart Show. Happy to see another publisher has picked up his book. My Encyclopedia Americana from the 1950's matches up a lot better with Dave's writings than our current text books. It is sad to see how history has been twisted to support political & social agendas. Growing up in the 60's we criticized the Soviet Union for the propaganda they published and the government control of the main stream media.

The press is our chief ideological weapon.

- Nikita Khrushchev

Yes ORUMOM, like I said earlier, if I have to choose sides,

I'd rather have David Barton on my side than a lot of these other yo-yo's.

Like you said and as I wrote, ask our parents,

they learned a different history than we did.

• Upvote 2