Play Ground "Pick 'em" Game ...

Guest Rob Marshall

I'll take Michalec, though I'm not sure if he can guard your extremely athletic forwards.

That makes the teams this:

G - Tim Gill

G - Clifford Crenshaw

G - Chad Wilkerson

F - Larry Owens

F - Rocky Walls

F - Kevin Scruggs

G - Eric Perry

G - Ken Tutt

G - Earl McClellen

F - Caleb Green

F - Derrick Taylor

C - Mickey Michalec

If we're talkin' peaks of their careers, I think its a pretty good matchup.

It was nice to see Tim Gill back in the Mabee Center last night; he accompanied Larry Owens for his Senior night presentation. Tim looked trim and a bit older.... as is to be expected. It would nice for someone to do a "where are they now" feature on various players so we could catch up on them.

Last time I saw Tim Gill he was in corn rows, seems like he had tattoos, and looked like a miniature version of the Hulk. Seemed more like the old Tim Gill last night.

Mike Carter indicated in a recent meeting I was at that Tim is interested in getting more involved with the Golden Eagle Club - maybe even becoming a board member. I look forward to seeing him around a lot more in the future.

I was just telling my family this morning that I would like to see our old Maniac pres. (J.O.) on the GEC Board. He always has such a fresh perspective.

I was just telling my family this morning that I would like to see our old Maniac pres. (J.O.) on the GEC Board. He always has such a fresh perspective.

I might be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I thought "MabeeJ" was "J.O."... our "old" Maniac president.

The Crow man told us tonight that MabeeJ is a Presidential appointee for the GEC :D Board. I guess I just picked up on the vibes! Congratulations!