Centenary

ManiacAlum

Yep...another game with the Shockers tomorrow night....guess they will be looking for some revenge.....ORU has their number....do we have any pitching left?....TheEagleman is guessing it will be a bullpen game because we need to have everyone ready for the big NDSU series this weekend in Tulsa....the good guys need to sweep to have any shot at the #1 seed.... ;)

The silver lining surrounding the black cloud of having your starters knocked out early in their last starts, is that they in theory should be well-rested for their next turns in the rotation.

I suppose we should expect an inning or two from just about everyone again in Wichita.

I guess it's good news that ORU still has enough pitching in the back of the rotation to outlast Summit teams... I just hope we can survive Game 1

It would be nice to get the #1 seed for the tournament, but I am not sure how realistic that is. Winning the first game and staying in the winner's bracket is imperative. Our pitchers have to perform and keep us in the ball game. The tournament should be very interesting this year. The other schools smell blood and will be set to exact some 'payback' for all of the years of frustration.

Don't we play on the road in Wichita on Tuesday night?

Right you are, JB! Missed that little game there in Wichita. Personally, I'd prefer to have all week to prepare for the League games (and WSU may feel the same way), but win-or-lose, I think that the series that we have with Wichita State is beneficial for both programs.

With five games left in the regular season something makes me feel that, with the weather coming this week, we will be lucky to get three out of the four games in with NDSU.

The Gents used all of their pitching against ORU - and Western took advantage of it tonight. One more win by the 'Necks in the DH tomorrow - and this thing could get interesting.

The Gents used all of their pitching against ORU - and Western took advantage of it tonight. One more win by the 'Necks in the DH tomorrow - and this thing could get interesting.

Yup. :clap:

Centenary defeated Western Illinois 13-7 in Game #1 on Tuesday afternoon.

Boy, I just never tire of SDSU rubes interjecting their obvious little self-absorbed comments into the ORU fan message board, do you?

Nothing like "guerilla trolling" :@

Centenary and Western tied 6-6 going to Bottom of 8th in 2nd game

Centenary comes back to top WIU 7-6

Here's hoping the Gents go on to sweep IPFW this weekend

Centenary defeated Western Illinois 13-7 in Game #1 on Tuesday afternoon.

Boy, I just never tire of SDSU rubes interjecting their obvious little self-absorbed comments into the ORU fan message board, do you?

Nothing like "guerilla trolling" :@

Well I have been posting since 2005, I am glad to hear that you are happy that I am still around. :rofl:

You have a super day OT, all my best. :*:inlove:

Gotta love it....can't wait for another basketball season with these guys.... :rofl:

Well I have been posting since 2005, I am glad to hear that you are happy that I am still around. :rofl:

You have a super day OT, all my best. :*:inlove:

LOL - would make a perfect signature: "Trolling Summit League message boards since 2005" :party:

LOL - would make a perfect signature: "Trolling Summit League message boards since 2005" :party:

You know I just noticed that I have been on this board longer then you, so I am pulling rank. You play nice. :x:lol:

You know I just noticed that I have been on this board longer then you, so I am pulling rank. You play nice. :x:lol:

Wrong.

Again.

Typically.

You've got at least one supporter on this board, 89rabbit. I'm on your side! ;)

You've never tried to cause problems on here - and I appreciate that!!