ORU Coaches' Luncheon - May 25th

ORUTerry

TheEagleman can't argue with the logic of that last post....ORU needs to start winning....might as well start this weekend....all 3 of these teams coming in here can be beaten....none of them are the Yankees....then again, we aren't either....still, it's our home turf and the guys will hopefully be motivated to defend our streak of titles.....I for one think they will rise to the occasion..... ;)

Thats where it was last year too and it was in the 50's and it was the warmest womens soccer tournament in the past 3 years...but we wouldn't know because twe weren't there. Let's face it SDSU has earned the right to host the Baseball tournament and its up to them whether or not they host it in Brookings or Sioux Falls...if nothing else maybe it will motivate our boys to win it back next year. Heck maybe it will motivate soccer and volleyball to win the right to host it in Tulsa too.

OK, I can't take it anymore: this may in fact be the LAMEST attempt at opposition trolling I have ever read - the cyber equivalent of a Groucho Marx moustache/nose/glasses.

"...but we wouldn't know because twe (sic) weren't there"??? Classic...

Who but an SDSU troll would gloss historical data on the freaking weather in Brookings at past Summit League events?

Memo to "newtooru" (joined the board May 24th, two posts since then): IT WAS OBVIOUS YOU WERE A TROLL ON YOUR FIRST POST - I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FLAME YOU THEN. NICE TRY NONETHELESS. :rofl:

OK, I can't take it anymore: this may in fact be the LAMEST attempt at opposition trolling I have ever read - the cyber equivalent of a Groucho Marx moustache/nose/glasses.

"...but we wouldn't know because twe (sic) weren't there"??? Classic...

Who but an SDSU troll would gloss historical data on the freaking weather in Brookings at past Summit League events?

Memo to "newtooru" (joined the board May 24th, two posts since then): IT WAS OBVIOUS YOU WERE A TROLL ON YOUR FIRST POST - I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FLAME YOU THEN. NICE TRY NONETHELESS. :rofl:

I have to admit, I wondered how someone "new to ORU" would know it was in the 50s at the women's soccer tournament last year in South Dakota.

Busted!!! Lol!