ORU on ESPN Pride of the Program on Thursday...

Guest Blevins

All of the Pride of the Program clips are supposed to be archived on espn.com after they're aired, but I can't seem to find them. If anyone else can find a link, we should be able to see ours some time after tonight's original airing

I will TIVO the game and Doc will see about tranferring the clip to the web site. Can't guarantee anything but we will try.

Guest EagleBackr
More of ORU living in the past.

...well, as "pasts" go, this one doesn't suck. If this year's squad feels like making it to the Elite Eight or dropping a "65" on somebody, we would all be more than happy to wallow in the present...

More of ORU living in the past.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Take THAT, ORUProf!

Wait a minute - repeating our past would be a GOOD thing - never mind!

Is this something the school puts together or did we submit video to ESPN and they produce it? Do we not know which of the three they will pick or will they show all three?

Strangely enough, that was not Woosie's career high...He had 66 against NC A&T (I believe).

TMH:

You get my thank you note?

RC

ORob1 - you're right on on Roberts. He had 66 in a previous game against North Carolina A & T, just three weeks before the Oregon game. What a player.

And yes, I got your note; I was just thinking about that. I meant to email you back and just didn't. But I will!

I was there for the 66 point outburst. Amazing, but as a 10 year old kid, I thought it was normal. Turns out I didn't see another college performance that dominating until this year's Rose Bowl!

...can't imagine them gushing over Anthony's NIT performance while showing still shots.

ummm... yeah they can. Pretty disappointing segment, I thought. I would have much preferred the "Elite 8 and an overtime loss away from the final 4" story.