ORU vs Baylor

MrsSmith

All of a sudden Guest is struggling to find the zone. He just walked in the first Baylor run. Bases are loaded, one out

the wheels are falling off. have you been able to get the audio working at all?

BAylor scores two more runs, one on a single and another on a wild pitch. Still one out in the bottom of the fifth.

I haven't tried on the audio. Don't want to listen to those guys.

Burleson in to pitch. Runners on the corners, still only one out. Score now 5-4, ORU, bottom of the fifth.

I just wish I could get audio or gametracker. Don't know why baylor website is down for me - same for Rob.

ok thanks, looks like they finally went to the bullpen.

I can get the broadcast, but don't want to hear those guys gushing all over themselves as they tie the game up. But yes, it does work for me.

finally got the audio to work. thankfully the inning is over...thought it would never end.

Mercifully, we're out of the inning, but not before Baylor ties the score at 5 all. Ugh!!!

That's really strange. I've had no trouble with GameTracker at all - I've even restarted it a couple time.

Computers!! They'll drive you nuts!!! At least *I* wasn't the one having trouble this time - it usually IS me!!

I'm liking this new pitcher - two walks to start the inning.

They just took him out - too bad.

8 runs is enough to win most games...our pitching is horrendous...we blew 5 and 3 run leads today...better shape up soon or it's gonna be a long spring... :worried: