ORU vs Baylor

MrsSmith

I hope that we can at least get a split in this weekend's 4 games and get some confidence going. It looks like Baylor has gametracker and maybe even a radio broadcast to listen to.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-bas ... 10aac.html

Baylor is struggling lately too. After starting 4-1, they have lost the last 4. They will also be hungry for a win. It looks like we have Furmanek pitching the first game.

Here is a thread on the Baylor Forum about the series...

SERIES INFORMATION

ORAL ROBERTS GOLDEN EAGLES

Overall: Oral Roberts leads 17-15

Waco: Series Tied 11-11

Tulsa: Oral Roberts leads 6-3

Neutral Site: Never Met

Smith vs. ORU: 8-6

First Meeting: 4/21/1978

Last Meeting: 3/12/2008

there will be a chat during the game as usual. For some reason it didn't load during the FIU games but I have it fixed. Also be sure to check out the new 2010 schedule at the top of the baseball forum.

Big 6-5 win for ORU in the opener tonight.....hopefully, the start of a great baseball/basketball weekend for the Good Guys!.... ;)

Here is a thread on the Baylor Forum about the series...

there will be a chat during the game as usual. For some reason it didn't load during the FIU games but I have it fixed. Also be sure to check out the new 2010 schedule at the top of the baseball forum.

Thanks Doc - really appreciate all your efforts on the message board. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sunday afternoon baseball!! Too bad the game wasn't here - beautiful day to be out at the ball park.

Top of the fourth, ORU leads 1-0, bases loaded, one out. Mark Guest pitching for ORU. So far Baylor has only one hit in the game.

Furmanek singled to drive in a run; Price singles and brings in two. Score now 4-0, ORU.

How are you listening/watching the game? I can't get on the baylor website today.

Sowers gets and RBI double, then Picard is walked on four pitches. Bases loaded with Eagles again, still only one out.

Score 5-0 Eagles.

ORU leaves the bases loaded, but still had a five run inning in the fourth. Now we need to HANG ON to that lead!!

How are you listening/watching the game? I can't get on the baylor website today.

I'm watching the live stats. Didn't think I could handle the announcers today.

what is the live stats website? Can you copy and paste it? For some reason I can't get on the baylorbears.com website.

Three up, three down in the bottom of the fourth for the Bears.

Guest is doing a nice job getting ahead in the pitch count on the Baylor batters.

nope. Bummer. Guess i'll just have to find out from you. :)

I restarted my computer - always worth a try. Anyone else on gametracker?

ORU left two on in the top of the fifth, but scored no runs. Score still 5-0, Eagles.